Chapter 3: Squirrel To The Rescue?

"Stay out of trouble guys." Mrs. Kim said as she accompanied the two boys to the door.

Seungmin was about to head out but he didn't felt Hyunjin behind him, he looked back and saw him still standing, staring at her mother, as if he was trying to say something but afraid to do so.

"What's the matter Seungmin?" Asked Mrs. Kim.

Seungmin thought that Hyunjin was going to apologize but was disappointed when he heard the next words that came out of his friend's mouth.

"Sulhee, you said she's going to school with m– I mean us. Where is she?" Hyunjin asked roaming his eyes around, expecting to see her.

"Oh, she headed out first, her friend came to fetch her." She said nonchalantly as she put her hands in her pockets.

Of course he's going to ask her first.
Seungmin mentally rolled his eyes, he suddenly felt pissed. Well as a brother who wouldn't? This guy was asking for his sister, his sister that he hurted; the guts he has to ask about her.

"Oh." Hyunjin glanced at his friend, he saw Seungmin staring at him, well more like staring at his own self, it's like he was staring into a mirror.

Seungmin widened his eyes at him indicating that it was ready to go, Hyunjin was taking too much time.

"Uh mom we need to go now, see you later." Hyunjin said as he avoids his friend's gaze.

"Yeah, take care." She said as she picked up the rake and started raking the dried leaves in front of their house.

Hyunjin turned his back and grabbed his friend, dragging him along, making their way to the school.

"Ya Hwang Hyunjin, don't make it look incest." Seungmin grabbed his friend's arm and made him look at him straight in the eyes.

"I'm not! You're the one who said it, we should act like each other. I'll act as you and you'll act like me. So therefore I'm acting as a protective brother." Hyunjin defended, while the other can't help but sigh.

Seungmin knew that Hyunjin still has feelings for his sister, it was obvious, same goes for his sister. They both had a past and now that his friend is in his body he can't help but overthink. Hyunjin was clingy and the thought of him being clingy to his sister using his body sickens him.

I swear if you make me look bad, I'll punch you and make your life miserable.

Hyunjin failed earlier, so it wasn't impossible for him to screw up again.

"You didn't even said sorry to my mom, how can I trust you with my sister? you're really making me look bad."

"That's not even our main problem right now Minnie, we need to meet Jisung right away. Don't worry I'll apologise to Mrs. Kim, I know I screwed up but please have a little faith on me." Hyunjin said while typing at his phone. Both of them agreed to use their original phones because switching bodies doesn't mean they also need to switch phones.

Privacy both of them said.

"Jisung? Han Jisung? What does he have to do with this?" Seungmin was confuse, puzzled as to why suddenly their friend was involved.

"Oh you'll see, but for now we need to run, 10 more minutes before they close the gates." Hyunjin confidently said as he started sprinting.

"I'm going insane." Seungmin also started running.

Fortunately they got in school just in time before the gates were closed, the only thing to do now is go to their classes without getting caught by the student council president, who also happens to be their friend. He roams around first before going to class to see if there are late comers and even though they were friends, responsibilities are still responsibilities.

Sneaking into class was easy, they just hope the teacher hasn't call them for attendance.

"I can't believe I'm late, this is all your fault." This was the first time Seungmin was late, he was always a very good student, diligent, obedient and really smart. Never did he thought he would be doing this but here he was with his troublesome friend, sneaking into class, hiding away from Chan.

"Shhh, be quiet, someone might hear us." Hyunjin looked at Seungmin and hushed him, spitting a little saliva to his friend, resulting for Seungmin, to strangle his friend to his death.

Only a few more steps to their room but luck wasn't on their side, it's like fate was playing with them. Hyunjin's pencil case rolled out of his bag and since the zipper is not properly closed, ballpens, markers and pencils fell out.

"Really? At this very moment?
When we're just tiptoeing and not running like we did earlier?" Hyunjin groaned and cursed under his breath.

"Well what are you waiting for? Go get them." Seungmin ordered into a small but full of authority voice.

"You're not going to help me?" Seungmin raised his eyebrow, Hyunjin's eyebrow to be exact and shook his head.

"Not my fault you didn't properly zipped the bag." Hyunjin groaned again, he can't believe his friend, but what was he expecting? He's Seungmin after all.

"Hurry up." Seungmin said as he roamed his eyes, looking for any signs of teachers or Chan, fortunately there was no one yet.

"Alright, alright geez."He crouched down and ond by one he picked up his things, Seungmin didn't left him though, he wasn't THAT rude.

Now where is the last one? Oh there it is.

But for some reason the pen rolled again only a little.

Seriously?

Hyunjin followed it and picked it up when he finally got it, his eyes met a pair of shoes, looking up he saw his friend, making him screech.

"AHHHHH– oh hi Chan."

Chan glared both him and Hyunjin, both of them received detention and Seungmin couldn't help but face-palm.

The three of them entered the room, all eyes on them. Seungmin lowered his head, he felt embarrassed and uncomfortable while Hyunjin looked for his suspect, he was used to the attention so he couldn't care any less.

Once he saw Jisung, both of them made eye contact. Hyunjin glared at him before making his way to his seat leaving Jisung even more confused. First the message and now this.