Chapter 2: Hot Chocolate And Kisses

"I can't believe you yelled at my mother." The boy inside Hyunjin's body said while he threw his arms in the air, it was very obvious that he was frustrated and worried.

After all the fuss earlier, everything went fast, all he knew is that Seungmin's mother went out of the room clearly disappointed while Sulhee was accompanying her, he saw his body glaring at him as if he was telling him that he's dead. But what Hyunjin wouldn't forget is that before closing the door, Sulhee gave one last glance to Hyunjin's body.

Now here they are discussing what their problem is, but of course a discussion wouldn't start without a nagging which Hyunjin at the other hand wasn't even listening to any of what the other boy was saying, instead he find it amusing, seeing his body. Not being controlled by him, he can't help but admire it.

So this is what I look like when I'm talking? When I look frustrated? Wow I'm really good-looking.

He snapped back to reality when he felt his forehead being flicked.

"What the hell was that for Seungmin?" Hyunjin glared at him while rubbing his forehead, well Seungmin's forehead since he's stuck in his body.

"Staring is rude, don't get too high of yourself Hyunjin. Plus close your mouth, I mean my mouth, gosh you're making me look like I'm gay for you." Hyunjin rolled his eyes, he can't believe what he was hearing.

"You should be glad Seungminnie, you'll finally know what it feels like to be handsome and to be drooled at in school, now that you're in my body."

This time it was Seungmin's turn to roll his eyes. He wanted to kick his friend so badly, but he had to keep his calm. Because arguing with him isn't gonna help them solve their problem right now.

"Anyways about your mother—" But before Hyunjin can finish what he was about to say he got flicked in the forehead again.

Seriously? First it was my ear now it was my forehead, this family is brutal.

"You should apologize to her! I can't believe you're making me look bad, I would never yell at her, and why the hell aren't answering the phone I've been calling you!"

Hyunjin groaned, he hates it when Seungmin nags at him. He knew what he did was wrong but what can he do? He woke up in another body.

"I know that's why I'm sorry, I never wanted that to happen okay? I freaked out because our situation is unbelievable, and don't you say you didn't because who wouldn't freak out? I believe every person who would experienced this will also do the same as I did." Hyunjin continued babbling as he made gestures like he was telling a story.

"This is insane!"

Seungmin sighed of course he would also freak out, but he knew Hyunjin, his friend was dramatic. There was this one time Jisung suprised him by hiding under the bed and poor boy got so shocked he hit his head on the mattress and fell down, and he knew Hyunjin, once he reacts he does stupid things and takes too long to calm him down.

While both of them were lost in their own thoughts they heard a knock,

"Okay Hwang, you have to act like me for a while until we're back to our original selves, got that?" Hyunjin gulped and nodded his head.

The door slowly opened revealing Mrs. Kim. She sighed when he saw her son still in his pajamas, hair still messy.

"Seungmin, you and Hyunjin will be late. I already packed your breakfast and lunch. You have to get ready now" She said softly and Hyunjin felt even more bad after yelling at her, Mrs. Kim was kind and caring, he remembered when the gang hangs out in Seungmin's house, Mrs. Kim was full of smiles serving them their snacks.