Chapter 4: Math, Cheesecake & Chaos

a/n: BOLD SEUNGMIN is HYUNJIN

BOLD HYUNJIN is SEUNGMIN

*****

The day was going by pretty smoothly, the two boys were actually doing okay despite the fact that they were in each other's bodies, not until math class came.

Hyunjin wasn't really a bright student, math is the subject he despises so much. He was average on other subjects except math, no matter how hard he tried to love it, he really just can't. Seungmin on the other hand excels in math, he loves solving problems and equations. During discussions he would listen attentively and is very active in recitations. This is one of the major obstacles that Hyunjin has to face, he is in Seungmin's body and he has to act like him. But even though he is in the body of one of the top students in their school, he's still bad in math. So when the teacher saw Seungmin dozing off she called him out.

"Seungmin are you okay?" Hyunjin didn't know what to do, he can already feel the real Seungmin giving him death glares. 

"Yes ma'am." The teacher let him go since he's always listening and he's one of the few students taking their studies seriously. Hyunjin sighed in relief it was a good thing he's friend is one of the top students, the perks of it.

She continued discussing and after a few minutes Hyunjin felt sleepy again, if Hyunjin doesn't understand the lesson he chooses to sleep besides it gives him a headache.

What's the point of understanding something that is so hard when you can just sleep on it?  apparently that is Hyunjin's motto when it comes to his studies.

But unfortunately he can't be caught sleeping again or else Seungmin will kill him. Before math class, his friend told him not to recite instead all Hyunjin has to do is pay attention in class and take down notes and if the teacher calls someone for recitation Seungmin will gladly volunteer, he even added  that it will make Hyunjin's grades in math change. 

So for the sake of his friend, Hyunjin tried taking down notes but after 5 minutes he put his pen down and sighed.

That was tiring.

He glanced at his watch and realized that it has only been 15 minutes, that means he has to endure 45 minutes more before this hell ends. 

Hyunjin lazily stared at the blackboard, numbers, formulas and different equations were written in it. He tried understanding everything, he even tried solving one of the questions but after 3 failed attempts of getting the right answer he gave up and threw the paper, hitting someone.

A blond boy with little freckles turned around and raised his eyebrow at Seungmin. It was Felix, their Australian friend.

"What was that for?"  He mouthed, but  Seungmin only stuck his tongue out and snickered. Rolling his eyes, his friend returned his attention to the teacher. But as soon as he turned around a crumpled paper hit his head again. 

Hyunjin was being playful now, if he isn't allowed to sleep then he'll just bother and annoy his friend. If he doesn't learn anything and get a failing grade then he's taking someone down with him, because for him it's no fun when he's the only one suffering and poor freckles boy was his victim today. Besides his friend is just like him, both bad in math, the only difference is that Felix doesn't give up easily while Hyunjin was the complete opposite.

Felix glared at his friend again, he didn't expect Seungmin to slack off and play around knowing that this is his favorite subject but then again Felix thought that his friend already knew how to solve their new lesson after all he is the second one who has brain cells in their group of friends and this lesson was a piece of cake to him.