Chapter 1: Witchcraft

No no no this can't be happening right? I must be dreaming, yeah I must be dreaming there's no way I'm in Seungmin's body.

Confused and scared Hyunjin rushed out of the bathroom only to be greeted by a different but familiar room.

"This isn't my room, this is Seungmin's." He said to himself.

He hurriedly went back  bed, and closed his eyes.

This is a dream I'm sure of it, if I go back to sleep then I'll wake up in my body.

He waited.

5 minutes

10 minutes

Realising that nothing is happening he quickly got up from the bed, his eyes were shaking, his hair was a mess and he is pacing back and forth.

"This is some weird dream, a nightmare!" Hyunjin exclaimed, he woke up to a different body, he wasn't wearing his favourite pajamas but Seungmin's pajamas instead and the worst part of it all is that he didn't woke up beside his Jinyoung plushie.

He slapped himself, pinched himself, pulled his hair, bang his head on the wall but still nothing. He just looked utterly stupid and insane.

This is some black sorcery, black voodoo shit. Is this karma? Am I being punished? All I did was put a toy snake in Jisung's bag.

Hyunjin eye's widened ashis questions have been finally answered, well sort of. He sat down, pulled his knees to his body and rocked himself.

"Jisung must have witchcraft me." He whispered and bit his nails.

There he was, he imagined Jisung was in a wide and creepy room, lighted candles everywhere and scattered books lying on the ground. Jisung was doing some kind of ritual and chanting some weird words that involves Hyunjin's name while smiling widely. Doing some weird hand signs.

"You shouldn't have put that snake in my bag Hwang Hyunjin."

"No! Jisung I'm sorry, I promise I won't do it again! I'll treat you lunch everyday and I won't call you squirrel ever again. Just give me back my body please!"

Lost in his own imagination, he didn't realized Seungmin's mother in the room eyeing him weirdly thinking that his son is in some weird crack.

"What in the world is wrong with you Kim Seungmin, are you high?"

Hyunjin snapped back to reality, he stand up and hurriedly went to her. He bended his knees and held both of he hands.

"Mrs. Kim, you have to help me, Jisung, he cursed me." Mrs. Kim was bewildered upon what her son just said.

What the heck is wrong with this child? she thought

"Please Mrs. Kim! I have been witchcraft by my own friend, you have to help me."

"Seungmin what are you talking about? And why are you calling me Mrs. Kim, I am your mother for pete's sake!" She let go of her son's hands and crossed her arms.

"No! I'm not Seungmin, I'm Hyunjin, Hwang Hyunjin. I am trapped here in your son's body because Jisung cursed me, He wanted revenge!" Mrs. Kim's eyes widened, Hyunjin silently prayed to the heaven above that she would believe him but instead of an answered prayer he only felt his ear getting pinched.

"I have no time to listen to your shinanegans Seungmin" It was too early for her to get stressed, she was confused as to why she was having a hard time waking up Seungmin, her son was always the early bird and now here she was dealing with him as he babble weird nonsense.

She shooked her head, at this point Mrs. Kim wanted a vacation.

"O-ow it hurts, M-rs Kim." Poor Hyunjin almost close to crying, he never wanted to wake up being in a weird situation and getting pinched at, all he wanted was to return to his body, meet his idol and get married to his bed, not this.

"Here you go again with the Mrs. Kim, I am your mother! I won't let go of your ear until you calm yourself." She said sternly.

"But you have to believe me I'm not Seungmin." Hyunjin pleaded.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Mrs. Kim was having enough of this, her son is being weird and she was not liking it.

"I told you I am Hyunjin, Hwang Hyunjin!" He didn't meant to raised his voice, but he was getting frustrated, she won't let go of his poor ear and not too mention he was very hungry.

On the other note Mrs. Kim was shocked, this was the first time that her son raised his voice at her. She was kinda insulted. She let go of his ear and at that moment Hyunjin knew he was screwed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I swear." He didn't knew what to say, he kept fumbling on his words

"How dare you?" Now Mrs. Kim was mad, and Hyunjin just wants to hide.

"I'm so sorry, please don't hurt me" Hyunjin clasped his hands together, he closed his eyes and prayed he won't die.

If I die, tell Jinyoung I love him and I would take a bullet for him and if I can't get my revenge on Jisung, I hope he trips over a rock and fails his math test.

Mrs. Kim was about to smack him when another figure entered the room.

"Mom." When Hyunjin heard that voice he shot his eyes open. He didn't expect to see her again, he stood up, he wanted to hug her but it seems like his feet was glued on the floor.

Sulhee

Hyunjin gathered all his strength, he was about to approach her when another figure appeared.

This can't be.

The figure was his body and he was staring at him straight to the eyes.

******
idk why i wrote this