Breakthrough

You woke to Tommy still holding your hand resting on you lap. You slowly slid you thigh from under his head when you heard a knock a the door. You turned to go answer it as you felt a tug. Tommy grunted and pulled your hand but you gently slipped away leaving him still asleep cuddling a pillow.

You go and answer the door only to find that it is your manager. She automatically starts yelling at you. You have less than an hour to slip on whatever she threw at you.
"Alright, alright!" You said as you slammed the door. You quickly made your way to the restroom and slipped on the dress she gave you. It was like a sexy black sweater. It was off the shoulders and stopped half way down your thigh. It was tight to show off you figure but not too tight, very comfortable. You washed your face and brushed your teeth, then you pulled your hair back into a ponytail. Then you heard a knock at the door again. Whoever it was kept knocking. You were annoyed thinking it was you manager again.

"Coming I'm coming!" You shouted as you hopped to the door amd swung it open. To your surprise, it was Nikki. "Hey, y/n" he greeted

"Sup"
"You seen tommy?" He asked
"Uh..." You said looking back kinda, then closed the door slightly trying to sneakily block Nikki's veiw.
"No...."

He looked pissed and forcefully pushed the door open walking in. He went twards the bedroom area of the hotel room to find Tommy still passed out.

"WHAT THE FUCK" he yelled as he flipped the matress waking Tommy instantly as he hit the floor.

"W-what happened?" He said. Nikki walked over and grabbed him by his shirt, "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?" he yelled shaking him. You ran over and grabbed his shoulder, "NIKKI STOP! NOTHING HAPPENED!"

"I swear dude!" Tommy said, "on my mom dude i swear, I didn't touch her!" He defended putting his hands up. Nikki let go, "then what are you doing in here? No, i dont even wanna hear it!" and with that he turned and stormed out. You helped Tommy up, "sorry he's so protective..." You nearly whispered.

"Oh don't sweat it," he replied
"I'd kill someone if they touched my little sister too" he laughed. You smiled knowing he wasn't too phased. You remembered you had to go but quickly kissed his cheek before leaving.

~time skip a few hours~

You were sitting in your dressing room while some lady played with your hair and the other caked your face in make up only stopping to argue at each other for being in one another's way. You sigh then your manager walks in.
"So whats up?"
"Y/n, i have a new idea! A big idea!" She spoke excitedly
"Give it to me"
"Well, without a doubt you are drop dead beautiful, right? Well, I've noticed that your voice is just as beautiful!"
"Are you suggesting what i think you are?" You asked with a wide smile.
"YES! OH MY GOODNESS! I can see it now y/n! Your name with that gorgeous face on the cover of some classy album! Im talking big everything! Big parties! Meet big names! Big cash! Whatever!"

You thought about the offer throughout your whole photoshoot. Then you remembered, Nikki. What would he say about it? Only one way to figure out...

~later that night~

You went on the tour bus where you found Nikki and Vince snorting the good ol' zombie dust. Once Vince had finished, he looked up with his beautiful eyes which lit up once he saw you. "Hey y/n" he smiled causing Nikki to look back at you. You waved and walked over "hey...can i steal Nikki for a moment?" Vince nodded and quickly snorted the bit he had left then excited the bus. You sat in his place across from Nikki.

"Sooo loving brother of mine, my manager came to me with some new ideas today and..."
"No nudity!" He interrupted
"No no, nothing like that, she thinks i can have a great singing career, she needs an answer by the end of the week...can i?" You asked in an almost whisper. Nikki sniffed then shook his head. "Why not? I can sing!"

"I know you can but i dont think it's a good idea. You're only a model so that you can travel with us without any issues with hotels and crap, no need to do anything extra."

"But...i always wanted to..."
"Listen," he interrupted "i know ok, i know it."
"Know what?"
"That you are just tryna follow your big brother..."
"No, Nikki, you're not even the singer, if i was following you, I'd pick up a bass..." You defended
"Trying to impress Tommy then is it?ok, but listen..."
"What?" You asked and giggled "not even...."
You nearly whispered blushing. You looked up and Nikki didn't look too happy.
"You know you can't date him right?"
"Why not?"
"Because I said"
"Thats it!" You stood, "you cant run my life forever! You're not my fucking father Nikki!"

"You're damn right im not! I actually give a fuck about your dumbass!" He raised his voice scaring you. "Well cant i date him? He makes me happy! And better someone you know right?"

"Thats exactly the point, y/n! I know him, and i know he'll kiss you telling you he loves you more than life itself, then turn around amd fuck some groupie in the bathroom of a strip club!"

"Oh, like how you do Vanity?"
Nikki stood when you said that making you afraid of what he would do, but you kept on,
"And whats the big fucking difference? I'm only a year younger, yet you treat me like a young child! The fuck Nikki!? You go out and have fun! You snort this shit and fuck every girl you see parties!"
"Shut up what do you know about that!?"
"Everything!"
"Im just trying to protect you!"
"Fuck it nikki, fuck you! Im singing, and im making Tommy my boyfriend!" And with that you stormed out.

~time skip two weeks~

You've been staying away from everyone, usually at the studio with your manager working on this 'big idea'
You sighed as the phone rang. You answered and it was Mick, "we're going to the next city to perform soon. You're coming right?"
"Of course" you said.

You grabbed your stuff and your manager drove you to the tour bus where everyone was already on.
"Whats the hold up?"
"I dont wanna go in there... Can i just ride with you?"

So you spent the three day trip in the car with your manager to the next city.
Once settled in your hotel room you got a knock on the door. it was Nikki.

"How you like singing?" He asked
"Its stressful as fuck!" You laughed admitting defeat. He smiled, "your gonna watch the show tonight right?"
"Of course" you smiled back. He rubbed your head messing up your hair before leaving.

~time skip 5 hours~

After the show everyone was pumped! Everyone was laughing and excited!
"Oh, hey, y/n!" Tommy called to you
"Hey doc go find Nikki, i want him to meet my parents, mom, dad, this is y/n" Tommy said with a smile.

"Ohhh, your fiance?" His mother asked, "i see why you pick this one, she is beautiful!" She smiled pulling you into a hug, his father firmly shook your hand.
"Thanks..." You said confused
"Oh, no" Tommy laughed, "this is y/n, Nikki's little sister, oh and speak of the devil, here's the sixxter himself!" Tommy said and you turned to see Nikki standing behind you. His mother hugged him and his father shook his hand. "Oh, Roxy! Roxy come here!" Tommy called. A chick walked up in a skimpy dress with sloppy make-up on. She smiled and held out her hand, "hello"
"This is Roxy, she's my fiance!" Tommy said.

You and Nikki shared the same look but felt different emotions. You could tell by his face, "you fucked her?" You mouthed and he shrugged. You gave him a "way to go" face amd he replied with a, "well look, told you so" face. He walked away still embarrassed while you turned, and did look. Tommy had his arm over Roxy's shoulders with a large smile. After some small talk, his dad mentioned how marriage was a big step.
"Well...you were on board when you thought i was marrying y/n..." He slightly chuckled.

"Oh, i know this one uh... what's it called... you're a groupie right?" His mother asked Roxy who now looked pissed. She walked away without a word.
"Mom, not cool!" Tommy whined before chasing after her leaving you there to awkwardly speak with his parents.