Rehab

The honeymoon lasted a week.

You sat on the foot of the bed with Tommy. He rested on your shoulder and you played with his hair. The honeymoon was short but sweet. Simple and elegant. He didn't act out at all. No inappropriate jokes, no heavy drinking. Nothing. He treated you like you were heaven sent, and if you were to ask, he would swear you were.

~~

You had a rental suite. You walked in and looked around. It was large and simply lovely. Tommy put away your things and sat next to you on the edge of the bed,
"Where do you wanna go eat? You can have anything! Anything you desire" he smiles
You sigh and smile back moving a curl of his hair out his face, "lets just order pizza or something, i dont wanna go anywhere..."
"Well then what?" He asked
"Let's stay here together for now" you smirked.

Tommy ordered the pizza and stayed up making you laugh. You taked with him and he made you feel like an angel.
You felt very happy all the way up to the end where you fell asleep in his arms.

The next day Tommy took you out on his motorcycle. It was nice to not have to stress about work or dates or anything!
"You'll always be a model in my eyes" Tommy would tell you sweetly.

You take this time off to move your things into his place, now yours as well. Vince and Sharice helped you. It was weird to see them in the same room now. Skylar ran around as you all unpacked boxes.

You stood in the kitchen alone and played with your ring on your finger. Sharice walked in, "they're looking for you...you ok?"

"Did i do the right thing? In a time like this, my brother really needs me ya know...."
"You can't blame yourself for what he does, he's his own person." She placed her hand on your shoulder and gave you a small smile.

"I guess but...i dont know... I'm out having the time of my life while he's suffering, i should be there for him..."
"Y/n, he. Is. His. Own. Person. Ok?"
You nod and readjust your ring.

~days later~

You sat there on the couch and watched TV. You flipped through channels until you got to the news, what you saw made you drop the remote.

"The rockstar Nikki Sixx has been reported dead this evening due to an apparent drug overdose" the reporter spoke.

You stood up quickly and gripped your hair, "what the fuck!" You shouted and paced back and forth as tears began to fill your eyes. Tommy stood and held your shoulders as he stared at the TV screen. You looked down with your hands cupping your face, "i should have told, i should have told..."
"Told what, baby, what is it?"
"I knew Nikki was doing heroin, I didn't say anything, I'm so fucking stupid!" You pulled away.

"Why didn't you say anything?"
"He promised me he was gonna get clean! He fucking promised! I should have known! How could i be so blind!?" You walk over and punch the wall. Tears poured from your eyes. Tommy walked over and tried to comfort you but you pulled away once again. You grabbed your coat and keys and headed toward the door. "Well, where you going?"

"To the hospital of course, are you coming?"
Tommy looked at the TV then back at you. He hesitantly sighed and grabbed his coat as well.

~~

You drove far over the speed limit. When you arrive at the hospital you rush up to the front desk, "is it true? Is Nikki Sixx dead?"
The lady sitting there gave you a questionable look. You sighed and threw all kinds of ID at her, "I'm his sister, is he ok?"
She looked up and spoke, "oh he's fine"
"Can i go see him, please?"
"He was checked out about ten minutes ago, sorry"

You look at Tommy and then look down in frustration. That ass. You'll kill him when you see him.

~~

Vince called, he was distraught. You told him that Nikki was alive, it was alright. You both were now pissed.

You sat next to Tommy all night. He held you as you rant on and on. You tried to call Nikki a couple of times but of course he didn't answer. Fuck.

~~

You woke up on the couch to the phone ringing. You got up and cleared your throat answering the phone, "hello"
"Hey shithead!" You heard Nikki on the other end,

"You have some fucking nerve you know that! Who the hell are you calling shithead? You die, come back and I'm just now hearing from you, what the hell?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I didn't plan on dying, but when i did, i was like 'oh fuck, y/n'! So i had to come back to life and make sure you were safe, how's Tommy?"

"That doesn't help, it's not funny. I dont have time for your shit Nikki" you say about to hang up,

"You were right. Please, listen, i know i fucked up, I know I'm so much bigger than this sis, and im willing to get help, but please, dont make me do it alone."

"I was never gonna make you do it alone Nikki...."

~~

You, Tommy, Vince and Mick all meet Nikki at his place. You find him outside smoking a cigarette.

He smiles at you as you walk up to him, "hey y/-"
You slapped the shit out of him, right across his face. His head turned with it and his hair fell over his face. Everyone just stood there. Nikki glared at you as you shook your head at him. You grabbed his cig and took a long drag from it.
"So fuck everything right?" You say holding back tears.

"I called you out here to help me, not degrade me!" He shouted
You took another quick hit then threw the cig down, "WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU SHOT UP HUH?"
"LAST NIGHT!"
BEFORE...OR AFTER DYING NIKKI!?"
"....both..." He admits looking down.
You slap him again but not as hard.
Tommy comes up before you put an arm around your shoulder. Nikki pushes his arm off replacing it with his own, "that's why we're here, everyone is gonna support me by getting clean too, so stop acting like such a piece of shit"

"You're a piece of shit" you say and playfully push him away
"Fuck off" he laughed
"Fuck you"
"Fuck you!"
"Hey, fuck you shithead fuck face fuck head!"

Vince came and put his hand over your mouth, "weelll...nice to see we all love each other..ha...yes well, who the fucks ready to do this shit!"
Everyone cheered. Everyone decided to carpool with Nikki. You walked to your car,
"Y/n? Where you going?"
"Home to sleep, i was up all night worried about your dumbass"
"I thought you were coming to support me..."

"I do support you, i have to go too?"
"Well yea, we're ALL getting clean..."
"What do you mean? I'm clean, yall need jesus." You laughed opening the car door
"Well sis, you drink heavily ya know... We can get that fixed..."
" I dont need rehab Nikki, and I like liquor, nothing wrong with it, unlike your drugs."
"But.."
"Dont but me! I dont need help!"
"Honey..." Tommy spoke up, "you have a flask in like every drawer of the house..."
You sigh, "I'll see you all later..." You get in your car and head home.

~~

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone!
Hope you're still enjoying the story and I'm sorry each chapter seems to take longer that the last... I've been at writers block.
I have an idea of what i want to happen and i know the time line for everything but having it fit in and flow smoothly is the tough part. I love when you guys comment so if there are any ideas you have or anything you would like to see just comment or message me, I'll do my best to add it in, that helps me because i know what you want so i can make you all happy with the story and i have more ideas to help the story make sense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Let's rock this shit T-bone" 🤟😝

Thanks guys!!!

~Sphinx🖤