the strangest mishaps...

You guys were in the next city. The guys were all out at a strip club and you told Nikki you wanred to stay at the hotel, which you did but it soon got boring so went up the street to a bar. You knocked on the counter top and the bartender slid you a drink.
"Hey I know you..." Someone spoke from behind,

You turned to see young man with a huge smile on his face, "you're that model from uh... that commercial, you were on the cover of one of the albums for that band...oh whats the name?"
"Motley Crue?"
"Yea! Them! They're awesome!"
You smiled and nodded then turned back to the bar.

"Well do you know the crue personally?" He asked sitting next to you
"Uh, yea, Nikki Sixx is my brother..." You said looking down. You used to be proud of it but saying it now makes you feel like you're living in his shadow.

"Thats so sick dude! Isnt he like super protective, what are you doing here?"
"I was bored ya know"
"Can i get your autograph?" He slid you a napkin and pen.
You nodded and signed it quickly.
"And....your number?" He smirked.
You giggled and shook your head.
"Oh come on, its not every day i meet a model as kind as you"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, most people appear one way on television then a whole nother way in person. But you're the same."

You blush and take a sip of your drink.
"Try and get me buzzed, and you might have my number by the end of the night"
"Alright, deal. Doesn't seem to hard" he ordered you some jack and coke. You drunk the jack straight, "i did say i was Nikki's sister...right?" You smirked.
He laughed, "his sister named?"
"Oh so you've seen me on tv but dont know my name?"

"Oh come on doll, its late and im high, what is it...katie? Jenny?"
"Its y/n"
He snapped his fingers, "ah right, i knew that. I'm Jackson."
"Jackson? I like that"

~~

The night went on. He brought you multiple drinks but you still showed no sign of being at least a little tipsy. Truth is you were a bit when you got half way through the fourth bottle. But you couldn't give up that easily.
Eventually you decided to write a fake number. You were honestly feeling sick and wanted to head home.

"Come on, i have a car, I'll give you a ride" Jackson told you and you slowly nodded and clung to him for dear life.
"Not everyday i have a model for a girlfriend" you tried to shake your head but the act made you nauseous. You tried to tell him you guys weren't dating but no words seemed to come out. You got in the car and felt the vibration as it started up. He bagan to drive off. You tried very hard to stay awake but couldn't.

You woke to him hitting the breaks very hard. The sudden jolt was enough to make you swing open the door and threw up all on the ground next to the car. You look up to see Jackson standing there, "hey, lets go inside."

You took his hand as you walked but then you realized...you weren't at the hotel or at any hotel, you were at an apartment complex.

"Uh....where are we?"
"Well i didn't know where you lived and you wouldn't wake up so i decided to just bring you to my place." He said innocently enough.

You went inside his place, small but clean.
He gave you his bedroom and claimed he would sleep on the couch. You had such a killer head ache. You flop down on the bed hoping to get a good night of rest but for some reason you just layed there wide awake. Fuck.

About two hours pass when you hear the bedroom door creak open. You try to pretend you're asleep until you feel a dip in the bed next to you. You look over and Jackson is just laying there!

No big deal, it is his bed after all, maybe the couch was uncomfortable. Thats what you tried telling yourself until you felt him snug up against you, then a flash went off.