The events of the Crue life

You and the guys were chilling in the studio. After Razzle died you barely left your house and got dropped from your modeling carrer and singing deal but you didn't care. You played a slow peice on the piano in the corner and Tommy joined in. You let him take over going to take a seat next to Mick. Tom complained about how the guys should be on tour by now and Doc just laughed.

Vince walked in it was the first you had seen him in months. He gave everyone a slight wave. You smiled at him giving him a tight hug that he refused to give back, only giving you a slight pat on the back. Everyone was tense. He picked up a sheet of paper with some lyrics on it and looked it over.

"You want a bump?" Nikki asked
"I just got out of fucking jail..." Vince replied before giggling and accepting the offer. Soon throwing uo after snorting the substance.

"What the hell was that?"
"That was smack" Nikki replied plainly.
"Oh you think you're so funny,ok i get it, im the monster, i killed Razzle right?
WELL IT COULD'VE HAPPENED TO ANYONE OF YOU!" he yelled kicking the trash

You went to say something but Tommy placed his hand on your shoulder.
"We should just drop him" Nikki said and we all turned and looked to him, "what? he's clearly fucking up the band"
We all shook our heads at him. What the actual fuck was up with him...

~~

Vince was finally back in the mood to perform with everyone. Sharice had given birth to their beautiful baby girl, Skylar. She was so adorable and you were the proud god mother of the little angel. You could tell how distant Vince and Sharice were becoming, it truly broke your heart.

Nikki grew even more distant from everyone, including you. You decided to go visit him for the first time in months. You arrive at his place and knock on the door. His car was in the driveway so he's home. You use the spare key he gave you a while back.

"Nikki?" You call but its silent. You make your way to the kitchen and steal a slice of pizza from the fridge,
"Nikki... I'm gonna eat all your stuff!!!" You shout. You go upstairs and knock on his bedroom door.

"Go away" you hear him say.
"You cant keep your baby sis away forever ya know!" You said with a giggle then pushed the door open.

"Y/n, no!" He yelled throwing a pillow at your face, "get out, i dont want you to see me!"
You didn't want to see either. He was sitting on the floor by his bed heating up some heroin.

"Nikki, what the fuck...." You froze
"Y/n, leave!"
You walked up to him and started to slap him and he held up a pillow to protect himself. You grabbed the pillow from him and began to beat him with that.

"You are so fucking stupid, i love you dont you know that, this shit will ruin everything you have worked for, everything thing you ever made me do or told me not to was fucking pointless if you are gonna sit in the dark like a pussy shooting up instead of facing reality!"

He grabbed the pillow from you and hit you with it, "remember i told you to not follow me? This is why! You dont tell me how to live my life, im older i know whats best!"
"This shit isn't the way Nikki!" You punched him hard in the chest causing him to drop the pillow,

"You dont know the shit I've been going through, ok!?"
"Oh, like what, you're 'The Nikki Sixx' what could possibly be wrong?"
He pointed to his answering machine.
You walk over and see that it is completely full. You hit play and listen, "hey Frankie, its your mom. I know you're probably busy being a whole rockstar and all. I cant even get a hold of your sisters number. Call me back and we can chat, bye now."

Second message: "um, its me again, just give me a call, or at least tell your sister to call me, she always loved me ya know, honestly why'd you take her with you? I miss my baby, but i miss you just as much, Frankie. Talk to me please!"