Your move

It was late and you all were staying at the hotel. You had to share a room with Nikki. He was out with Vince somewhere. You could here Tommy and Roxy next door. You were annoyed and went over banging on his door. Roxy answered and gave a weak smile. She let you in.

"Hey, y/n" Tommy siad, "whats up?"
"You guys are being loud ya know?"
Tommy laughed, "dont be such a drag, y/n, come have a bump with us!"
You looked over to the table of cocaine next to Tommy and Roxy who were sitting on the floor.

"I probably shouldn't..." You rubbed your arm.
"Awe come on, Nikki's not here" Roxy chimed in,
"Yea, i bet you made sure of that..." You said under your breath walking over to them.
You sat by Tommy. He made you you're own line which you snorted without hesitation. You sat there for a moment.

"How you feeling babe?" Tommy asked
"Sooooo goooooood" Roxy said pulling him to her. They giggled and ran to the back leaving you alone. You sat looking at the table with tears in your eyes. Then it hit you. You ran to the trash can and began to throw up. You lay on the floor feeling like your dying. Around thirty minutes pass and Tommy comes out the room without Roxy.
He laughs at you, "you gotta do more ya know, get used to it!"
He made you another line and you snorted it. He snortes his own.

"Better?" He asked and you slowly nodded.
This went on for a while with just silence. Your eyes began to water as you sat there thinking. Tommy noticed, "whats wrong?"
You shook your head. He put his hand on your shoulder, "tell me"
You took a deep breath and looked him in the eyes, "...i bet...i could fuck you better than her..." You hesitated. You sat and watched the concern in his eyes turn to sadness.
"Im sorry, y/n...but, im gonna marry her..."

~time skip a few weeks later~

You guys were on the road moving to the next city. You sat with Mick and played cards while Tommy and Nikki snorted cocaine talking nonsense.
"Hey Roxy, you got a pen? Give me a pen" Tommy said.

"Your mom's a cunt" she replied, and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at her. What the hell...? His mom is an angel!
"What? Why would you say that?" He asked
"Because she is, she's a cunt" she replied simply.
"Stop, dont say that again, give me a pen"
"Ya know, i dont even know why you told her, it's not like SHE has anything to do with us getting married!"

"Because baby it's sweet! Ok, its tradition!"
Roxy atood over him now, "which tradition? The mandatory tradition of the cunt!?"
Tommy stood "do not call her that again." He said firmly and everyone was stiff. Roxy took the pen and stabbed his shoulder making everyone react,"theres your fucking pen!"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?"
"FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER!"
That's is. Tommy began to shove her off the bus. "You are just a spoiled little mamas boy that will do anything for that cunt!" Thats when he slapped the shit out of her, you all saw it. "I told you not to say that.." then he ran to the back. You quickly got up to follow him. Nikki gave you a glare but you ignored. You found Tommy sitting on one of the bunks with his head in his hands. You sat next to him. He didn't even flench. You gently placed your hand on his back.

"I didn't mean it" he says in his hands shaking his head,
"She was really asking for it ya know... She shouldn't have said those things, your mother's so kind hearted ya know..."
He nodded, he looked up at you and hugged you. "Thanks"

You smiled and rubbed his back. You guys were close now, yet, he seemed so distant. You just wanted the feeling here to be neutral, but that would be a dick move, he already felt bad enough. You stayed quiet as he whispered how sorry he was and how he didn't mean it.