Prologue

The story is different from the original story! I haven't read it in this way and if there is a similar story then it's a total coincidence I checked before posting it!

This idea come to my mind long time back when they ruined Udaan... 😣.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ragini was lying on the bed, the news that Laksh is death has robbed her the will to live. She isn't able to eat, drink or sleep, she isn't doing anything.

At home all were tensed over her health, she was like a lifeless body. Her state was unbearable for everyone.

"Sanskaar did you found him?" Swara was looking at him, but Sanskaar shook his head, "No Swara, I have been looking for him everywhere, but he is nowhere to find."

SwaSan were looking for Laksh, since he is missing. Both have made the decision to find him and return him to Ragini.

AP and DP were daily crying for their son's, one was in jail, Adarsh the eldest one. He had ruined his own life, by blackmailing the family members. After this Laksh went missing, they only found his car, but after that no sign of him.

Sujata was somewhere happy. All those years my life was miserable, Bhai sa decided over the life's of everyone, he is the reason why my son, Sanskaar, lived 5 years away from me. Today you are crying because your son is missing, at least you had known where he was. But Sanskaar was gone without any information.

RP was handling the company, he was looking for a suitable groom for Uttara, since her marriage with Rajat got cancelled her name got ruined. There is so much going on in our family that it is nearly impossible to find a perfect match for my daughter. Maybe I should contact an outsider, a marriage company?

Shekhar and Shamistra were busy with their son, he was taking all their attention, but there was still the thought for Ragini.

"Shekhar, why don't you go and meet Ragini? She will feel so good to see you."

Shekhar nodded, "Haan Mishti you are, but what about Maa? Should I ask her to accompany me?"

Both were looking at each other with a painful expression, "Shekhar, she is her Grandmother. I know whatever had happened she is also responsible for it, but for how long will you keep her away from her? Ragini needs someone she trust, someone with whom she can share her pain."

Shekhar lowers his gaze, "I wish I could say that I'm the one, but no one in his family has ever tried to understand her. I don't want to take her along with me." Shekhar left and Shamrishta was alone with their son.

Ragini was laying on the bed, Swara comes in, "Ragini?" She went inside the room and sat next to her, "Ragini?" She shook her, but she wasn't answering neither was she reacting on anything, "please Ragini for God sake eat something." She was upset and was coming daily to convince Ragini to eat, but it was impossible to get her out of the own world.

Swara left the room with a devastated face, "Sanskaar did you found him or anything about him?" She was crying on his chest and Sanskaar was holding her tight.

"No Swara, I couldn't find him anywhere. It's like as if he has vanished from here. I don't know where to look for him." Sanskaar was crying too, "if I hadn't been strict to him then he would be here with us."

Swara shook her head, "No Sanskaar, please don't say this, we were all distracted and fighting with our inner demons." Both have stood together to find him to keep the family together.

Uttara was alone in her room, she was looking at the picture of Laksh. Oh Laksh bhaiya where are you? We are missing you terribly why don't you come back to us, how long will you stay angry on us? We are sorry please return to us. We will do everything you will say to us.

She was crying like the others were, all were missing him as he was and is their lifeline.

Shekhar was at MM, Sujata had opened the door and he went straight to meet Ragini.

"Laado?"

Ragini heard him, but she didn't react to him. She was looking at him, but then she moved her face to the other direction, "you must be happy he is gone."

Shekhar couldn't believe it, "Laado please don't think like this. Why do you accuse me every time with this topic? I'm not happy that he is missing I'm scared for you and your health."

Ragini didn't cared, "leave me. You never liked him, you never wanted to see me happy, no one wanted me, no one loved me. Finally he was there for me, you all took him away from me." Ragini bursted out into a loud cry, she wasn't controlling her emotions and Shekhar couldn't help her.

RP was returning home, he was tensed, how to deal with the information he just received?

Shekhar was talking to DP and Sanskaar, "habe you found any clue about him?"

Sanskaar shook his head, "Shekhar papa I have looked everywhere, but nothing. He completely disappeared."

The door opens and RP was running toward them, "I found him!"

They all looked at RP, "Dad where is he?"

RP took his mobile phone and shows them a profile.

____To be continued Please comment and vote

____
To be continued
Please comment and vote