Chapter two

Laksh bend down, he picked up the pictures and shook his head, "I'm sorry you are mistaken, but that is not me. I'm not the one in the pictures." He himself was confused seeing the pictures, but he knows it best.

Jaya wasn't sure, what to believe and what to think, she comes down the mandap and snatched the pictures from Laksh hands, she shocked, "Laksh this, this is you!" She shouts, but Laksh shook his head.

"Jaya please calm down, I don't know who they are, what they do here and who he is? I can assure you it's not me." He was trying to explain her everything, but she blocked it and him too, "Stay away from me, Mr. Laksh Khanna, if this is your real name. You liar."

Jaya looked at the broken and shattered Ragini, "oh my God! You were going to marry me in the present of your wife! How cheap are you?" She slapped him and Laksh was looking at her in anger.

"Enough Jaya!" He shouts and hold her hand as she was going to slap him again, "I'm quiet it doesn't mean it's true. I already said it once I'm not their Laksh! But if you can't trust me then there is no need of a meaningless relationship." He pushes her and she stumbles backwards.

"Laksh?" Sanskaar came to him, "why are you behaving like this? You are our Lakshya. Lucky mere Bhai please hosh Main aah {Please my brother come to your sense}."

Laksh was hell angry, he hold the collar of Sanskaar, "God! I'm not your Lakshya or Lucky

Laksh was hell angry, he hold the collar of Sanskaar, "God! I'm not your Lakshya or Lucky. I'm Laksh Khanna why don't you get it?!" He was shouting his throat out, but Sanskaar shook his head.

"Something has happened to you. You are Lakshya Maheshwari and I will prove it." Sanskaar said and Laksh looses the grip on him.

Laksh shook his head and turns away, he was tensed. How can I make them understand that I'm not their Laksh, even that woman...

Laksh turned and saw her, half alive half death.

Oh gosh she has loved him a lot

Oh gosh she has loved him a lot. Laksh went near to her, his hand was shaking in fear, "excuse me?"

Ragini hits his hand away, "you are not my Laksh!" She shouts and they all were confused.