Chapter one

Sanskaar was looking at the monitor, "marriage bureau? He wants to get married again has he lost his mind?" Shekhar shouts and all were looking at him.

"This boy is the most disgusting person I have ever known or met till date there was no such human, who could hurt a person like he does/did." Shekhar was fuming and bursting out on everyone.

"No, he can't do this. I'm sure there has something happened. He won't hurt Ragini like this, he won't." DP said, "not again. He has done this crime once, he won't repeat it."

Shekhar huffs, "he has never learnt from his committed mistakes of the past, he repeats them always." Shekhar shouts as loud as possible, "Laksh is and was a criminal and with this he proved to be fraud too." He was clapping sarcastically, "your upbringing to your children is indescribable."

"Enough!" DP shows his palm, "you have said a lot I don't want to remind you, what you have done or your daughter had done in her past. We all learn from our mistakes, even Laksh learnt from them." He was crying, "after so many months we found him," he wipes his tears away, "Sanskaar try to contact him."

Sanskaar nodded, he took the phone and dialled the number of the marriage bureau, "it's ringing I have a doubt about the time difference, but let's hope for the best."

The others, who got aware of the discussion come downstairs to them.

"Why are you making this noises, what had happened?" AP asked and looked at the tensed faces of everyone, Swara looked at the monitor, "Laksh?!" She shouts and gave life to someone, who is lost in her world.

"Laksh..." her voice was low, but the name was giving her energy, she stood up and went down after many months she shows her face to everyone by herself.

"Laksh?" Ragini repeats the name like a mantra, "where is he?" She asked and looked around as she couldn't find him.

"Where is my Laksh?" She broke down and cries her heart out.

"Hello?!"

Sanskaar heard the voice, but it wasn't Laksh, "hello I'm Sanskaar Maheshwari I want to talk to Lakshya Maheshwari, he is registered on your website of match marriage."

Ragini heard it, "Match marriage?" She closer her eyes and shook her head, "no, he is married to me. He can't marry again, not again!!!!" She was shouting and struggling with herself, "Laksh!" She shouts and Sanskaar left from there.

Swara hold Ragini, "shh Laado please calm down." She was trying to convince her and give her support and hold.

"Here is no such Lakshya Maheshwari, only Laksh Khanna." The woman on the line said.

Sanskaar made a fist. You changed your name, but you can't change your identity.

"Ma'am could you please give me his details. I want to contact him."

"I'm sorry, but Mr. Khanna found a match and is currently in India for his wedding."

Sanskaar was shocked, "what, no this is illegal he is a married man! We need the contact information of the venue of the wedding. We have to warn them."

The woman was confused, "please calm down. Mr. Khanna isn't married, we always make background checks, you are mistaken."

Sanskaar shook his head, "where is the wedding going to be place. If your background check is clear then tell me, you don't have to fear."

The woman gave him the details, "the wedding is tomorrow in Mumbai. Best of luck." They ended the call and Sanskaar came back to the family in the hall.