fourth

I slightly yawned as I rubbed my eyes open, only to cover my eyes from the blinding sunlight that is peeking through the window.

My body froze and my gaze was fixed on the man before me, who was staring intensely at me with an unreadable expression.

I caught his stare and expected for him to avert his eyes, only to be proven wrong. He stared at me with such intensity that I felt my cheeks burning up. Noticing my blush, you lightly stroke my cheek before mumbling "cute".

I turned even redder as you chuckled in amusement before greeting me in your husky morning voice which I got so used to hear every morning before. "Good morning."

I let out a smile and greeted you back. "Good Morning." We stayed there in each other's arms for what felt like eternity before I wriggled out of your grasp. "I'm going to make brea-"

"Let's go out and eat." You suddenly suggested with a smile. "Uh, okay?" I hesitantly answered, unsure of what to say. You just flashed me your infamous bunny smile before disappearing into our room.

My heart rate sped up and I stood frozen on my spot, trying to process what just happened. You have been acting weird since that night and I don't know why, but I do sure know one thing. I love it.

We both got ready and left the house using your car. The whole car ride was silent yet comfortable. After a few turns, you stopped the car in front of a very familiar and memorable place for both of us.

"Here?" I asked wide-eyed. You nodded your head and got out of the car and I followed suit. "You said you wanted to do the things that we did before so I figured we should have a date to a place where we had our first date."

I nodded shyly as I scurried my way to the ramyeon restaurant. You followed behind me and sat on the counter as I did the same. The restaurant is not that big, but it served one of the best ramyeons in this place.

We were the only ones in here and I let out a breath of relief. We rarely eat out since you are a member of a popular kpop group. Our relationship was a secret so we always had to lay low.

Two big bowls of ramyeon was placed in front of us and scarfed down our ramyeon. You fished out your phone out of your pocket as you sneakily took a picture of me with a mouth full of food.

I shot a playful glare at your way, causing you to smirk and take more pictures. We bickered and played around, taking pictures every time we had chance to.

After eating, you take me to our favorite spot. The park near our place. I plopped down on one of the swings as stood behind me and gently pushed me forward, causing the swing to go back and forth.

The people gave us adoring looks and we couldn't care less. We were at our own world. I only see you and you only see me, and that's more than enough for me.

An ice cream truck parked near the park as children immediately ran and flocked towards it. I grabbed your hand and pulled you towards the truck.

You flashed a smile that reaches your eyes for the first time and my heart did a lot of flips. As soon as it was turn, the vendor gave us a surprised look.

"Long time no see, lovebirds. I see you guys are still together. Such a sight to behold," He remarked, handing me two sugar cones filled with ice cream, "The ice cream is on me."

I let out a bitter smile as I remembered that tomorrow is our last day. I snapped out of my thoughts and accepted the ice cream before saying thank you.

I turned towards you who was already staring at me with, which I assume is, sadness. Before I could get a better look, you grabbed your share of ice cream and started walking towards who-knows-where.

I skipped and licked my ice cream happily, earning another eye smile from you. The next thing I knew, you started pulling me towards a photo booth.

I hurriedly scarfed down the remain of my ice cream and you did the same before going inside the photo booth. You were never a fan of photo booths so a look of confusion washed over my face as I raised a brow at you.

You shrugged and raised a brow at me too. "What? You don't want to do it? I thought you like this stuff." And then it hit me, it was all for me. I bit my lip as I tried to conceal the smile that is trying to break out of my lips.

The timer started counting as we positioned ourselves, getting ready for the camera. We acted goofy and silly, cute, serious and lastly smiling.

I stared at you, smiling like a cute bunny as the timer started counting for the last batch of pictures before leaning in and kissing your cheek.

You stood still in your spot as your face grew red, matching the color of my face. I immediately busied myself in editing the pictures before printing them out, avoiding any eye contact from you.

You snapped out of your trance and followed my every movement. You were behind me and I suddenly felt two arms wrapping around my waist.

Your breath fanned over my neck as you speak, sending shivers down my spine. "I'll take the other one." You grabbed the other copy of the photos and let go of me.

I stopped myself from protesting and crawling back to your warmth, mentally slapping myself. "Kookie, let's go to the arcade." You looked at me with disbelief as if I had said something impossible.

"I never thought a day would come where you, a person who hates noisy places, will invite me to go to an arcade," You mused. I rolled my eyes heavenwards and stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Well, you love arcades." And that brought a smile to your face again. I grabbed your arm and started pulling you towards the arcade.

The rest of the day, we were playing until we had no more money left to play. It's been a long time since we had so much fun and seeing you smiling every now and then warms and fills my heart.

We decided to call it a day and head home. I immediately plopped down on the comfy couch while you quickly went to the bedroom. I shrugged it off and let out a smile.

I turned around to face you as soon as you descended down the stairs, only to see you carrying a pillow and a blanket. I stared at you in confusion as I pointedly looked at the pillow and the blanket.

Getting my signal, your mouth formed an "o" and scratched the back of your head shyly. Cute. "I'm going to sleep in the couch. You should sleep in the bedroom."

I gave you a disapproving look as I snatched both the pillow and blanket out of your clutch and made my way upstairs. You followed behind me, confusion written all over your face.

"What are you doing?" You asked, closing the door behind you. "I'm not that bad to let you sleep on the couch when we have a proper bed."

"Wait, we're sleeping together?" You slightly raised your voice as you looked at me with a tinge of pink on your cheeks. I shot you a "duh" look. "Come on, Kookie, it's not like we haven't slept together many times."

I slipped inside the blanket as I patted down the space beside me. You hesitantly slid inside the blanket, trying to leave as much space as possible between us.

I rolled my eyes heavenwards and laid down on the bed. You stayed still and frozen, not moving an inch from your position. I let out a loud sigh before pulling him down until you completely laid down on the bed.

I flashed him a triumphant smile as you stared at me seriously. My smile died down when you suddenly closed the space between us, wrapping you arms around my waist and pulling me close to you as you do so.

I guess this was a bad idea. I felt my cheeks grew hot as I averted my eyes, making you smirk. "What's wrong, y/n? It's not like we haven't slept together many times."

I could hear the mockery in your voice as I tried to cover my red face. You let out a soft chuckle and kissed my temple while pulling me closer to you, taking me by surprise.

"Goodnight, y/n."