✿✿✿

pennyroyal
noun.

a herb used as an abortifacient.

✿✿✿

okaaaayyy so basically this is a warning because this fanfic will contain gore, abuse, and some rlly psychotic shit and um yeah if you're bothered by that, it's okay if you won't read it (i still love you) but if you want to read it then go ahead (i love you) I hope you enjoy lol

ps. there is some reallyyyyy psychotic shit in this story hahaaha

btw, im not glamorizing mental illnesses. my series depicts the true stories of those who are born with these kinds of illnesses and how it affects the way they live. i hope i somehow portrayed the minds of serial killers correctly, and that i dont mean to offend anyone at all. 

✿✿✿

the playlist is on 8tracks c: i'll leave it in the external link or you could go to my profile (it's horizonless omg what a surprise)

✿✿✿

this is a work of mere fiction. The characters, places, and events mentioned in this story are works of my imagination, and some are altered for the sake of the plot. I don't own any of the characters, and the way they are portrayed in this series does not represent the real person.

this series is inspired by nirvana, and all the parts are based on the message of their songs. I do not own the music mentioned in this story, nor the characters in it. these ideas are solely my own and to copy them would be an infringement of copyright. (idk what i just said well ok)

© 2014 | horizonless | All Rights Reserved

::1/4 of the nevermind series.

THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK IN THE SERIES. THE SERIES FOLLOWS A CONTINUOUS PLOT, AND I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU READ THIS FIRST BEFORE MOVING ON TO THE NEXT BOOK.