18%

dedicated to paramuke bc i love her stories and they give me so much fucking feels i cant

nine.

| a s h t o n |

        | 1:14pm – Sunday |

“Oh my fucking god, you did not, you did not!” Michael exclaimed between fits of sobs.

We were in our house, and Luke has just shown him our surprise. Mr. And Mrs. Clifford were in their death bed—literally in their death bed—skinned and bludgeoned. Portions of skin were removed, along with their tongues—nothing new. The white sheets were stained with year-old blood that has already transformed into a brownish color. The carnage has attracted millions of maggots and flies, so we were careful as to not disturb them.

“Jesus, it stinks,” I complained, scrunching up my nose. This putrid scent intensified by a hundred is what the basement smells like.

“WHY?!” Michael yelled, crumbling down to his knees. He muttered something incoherent and kept sobbing and sobbing.

“You fucking know why, dipshit,” Luke spat. “We’re not even—”

I shot Luke a pointed glare and mentally told him to shut up. If Michael knew, it would drive him into insanity (although I know he’s already halfway there) and we would cease to exist. We needed him to be clueless to be in this world.

Michael threw up and ran out the room.

“Jesus, that kid never stops crying,” Calum said, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Thought he’d be happy that we killed these shitholes.” Luke kicked the bodies, causing a swarm of flies to launch in the air and an army of maggots to frantically crawl around the bed.

“LUKE YOU IDIOT!” Calum and I yelled at the same time.

a/n:

woop woop woop woooooop

luv u -angelika