12%

six.

| a s h t o n |

        | 12:00pm – Thursday |

Even though we were murder masterminds, we still had to go to school. Because if we didn't, they'd contact our parents and it would lead to... a huge mess. So we picked our asses off the couch and attended school. It was lunch time, and all everyone was talking about were the murders and the serial killer behind them.

We were supposedly going to have a memorial for Jenna Goode and Henry Etrange this Friday, and we thought it'd be a great way to fulfil a mass murder right in this school. Memorials are meaningless anyway, since half of the school is faking grief for someone they hardly knew. Jenna's a socialite, but that doesn't mean everyone is her friend. All her supposed companions aren't even crying; they're more concerned about the killer. And Henry's an outcast anyway. No one even acknowledged his death.

Which is why we've decided to kill everyone this coming Friday. They're taking their lives for granted, and it bothers me how they're taking these deaths so lightly. They don't think of it as something that could potentially happen at an instant and prevent them from having a tomorrow. This is why I have no faith towards humanity anymore.

"Hey loser," Jake Bettley, the star of the football team, said. He's a walking reason why I hate this goddamned school.

"Get off," I lamely spat back, attempting to fix my hair. "Asshole," I muttered once he was out of ear shot.

Guess who's next on our kill list.

a/n:

jake is a douche

fuck jake

why dont we just stab jake anyway

ily all c: your support honestly makes me all warm and tingly and fuzZy inside c: -angelika