4%

dedicated to seasidestyles bc she's hella rad

two.

| a s h t o n |

        | 12:00am – Wednesday |

I let the others proceed upstairs while I stayed in the living room to play some tunes.

Nothing like a good murder soundtrack.

I scanned the Goode’s massive record collection but saw nothing that sparked my interest. They had shit music taste, to say the least. I kicked their cabinet full of vinyl’s and cassette tapes in anger. I watched as they toppled on each other, some cracking the moment they landed on the hardwood floor.

I took a cassette tape from my petticoat and shoved it in the record player. When in doubt, take your own cassette out.

I smiled as I felt the bass of the song rattle the whole house. That really put me in the mood. I climbed the stairs, singing along in the process.

Another one bites the dust.

I entered the farthest room in the hallway and came upon a pastel pink crib in the center of a pastel pink room. I hate pink.

And another one gone, and another one gone, another one bites the dust.

I picked her up in my arms and smiled deviously at her. She’s so small and so fragile that it only takes one throw to instantly paralyze her.

So I did just that.

Hey, I’m gonna get you too, another one bites the dust.

She let out a loud cry before slamming against her stupid pastel pink wall. She landed on the floor, the sound of her bones breaking reverberating against the four walls. That actually gave me an arousal.

After doing what I was supposed to do, I decided to check on Calum and the others. Calum was in the study, currently chopping off Mr. Goode’s tongue.

How do you think I’m going to get along, without you when you’re gone?” he sang, bobbing his head along to the beat.

Mr. Goode’s screams and pleads were too muffled to be understood. With one final swipe, his tongue came off, earning a smile from Calum. He stuffed the severed tongue in a Ziploc bag, patting Mr. Goode’s head right after. “Good boy.”

a/n:

double update bc why not 

stay rad xxx falconlover -angelika