_× Chapter 3 ×_

Seungmin Pov

Do you know that feeling, when you're the first time at your friends house? You don't know how to act, sit or say. Well my case is worse because I'm not here to meet a friend, I'm here for the job. Even more worse is, that Mrs. Yang is sitting across of me and soon telling me something important.

Yang? Do I know someone like that? A friend of mum, a teacher oder a classmate? I don't know but it sounds so familiar... I'm surely just mistaken.

"Well..." Mrs. Yang began. "...do you know what Littels are?" She asked me. "No" I said shortly and you could hear how confused I was through my voice.

"I'll explain it. It's when someone who isn't a child no more still behaves like one" she said.

"Oh I didn't know that." I said trying to sound veeery interested, sure I was interested aleeady. "Yeah and my son is one of them..." She looked down. She looked very sad for some reason.

"...He's hard to handle, so we're looking for the perfect babysitter for years now." Mrs. Yang explained further.

"Oh and of course you'll get more money for staying here and handling him" she turned her head up to look at me. "Thank you very much. My mum already told me." I smiled. Gosh my checks are already hurting from all that smiling.

"And I'm sure I can handle him. I had many jobs before. Trust me. I'm dealing with the most evil kids in world for a long time now." I tried to cheer her up. Something more was behind that story. Something deeper to make her so sad. How bad could that kid be?

How old is he? I'm sure he's still very young like nine or ten. I don't know very much about Littles but I'm sure he'll get into puberty and then he won't be a little no more, I thought.

My discussion with myself in my head was interrupted, like always, by Mrs. Yang. "I have to tell you one more thing..."  she started "...Sometimes he's a Little sometimes not. What I mean with that: sonetimes he's behaving like a child, sometimes like an adult. That's why all babysitter didn't like the job here because some could handle the Little and not the Adult and others otherwise. No one could handle both sides of him." She gave me a veeery long explanation.

"It couldn't be thaaat bad" I tried to calm myself down with a little nervous laugh at the end of my sentence.

"So in conclusion: Don't be confused when he talks to you like a normal seventeen-years old." She finished.

I chocked on my water. "Waaaaiiiit he's seventeen?!" I screamed a little bit too loud.

"Yes, I'm very sorry. But please stay here and watch over him for today and tomorrow. We really need you because we're leaving very soon. He'll be alone and that doesn't work." She panicked a little bit.

"No, I am sorry. I was just a little bit shocked first. Yes of course I'm staying! I'll be there for him and for the money (he just thought the money part XD)." I explained. "Thank you very much!" Mrs. Yang immediately said after I finished my sentence.

"Can I see him?" I tried to losen a but the tension in the air. "Yeah wait a little bit. I'll call him." She finally smiled again.

"Jeongin! Please come downstairs." she shouted. Waaaaiiiit that name..., I thought but I couldn't think further because there was someone already standing at the white stairs.

As I turned my head fully to him I heard a little "Hello" from him. Yeah it's him. I can recognise his unique voice every time, even when he doesn't talk so much in class.

Why him, why my classmate?!

_××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××_

Thank you for reading this chapter. I know the introduction chapters are boring as hell. But I promise that next chapter will begin with Jeongmin action. XD

Question of today: Who's your bias in Stray Kids?

I really stan all of them. I really love OT8. But if I had to pick just one I would pick Jeonginnie. 😄

Oh and thank you for over 15 reads. I'm really thankful. 🙇🏼‍♀️ I didn't expect anyone to find this shitty story. 😂

Hope you have a good day. ♡