_× Chapter 25 ×_

Seungmin Pov

I came back downstairs like I promised my mum, I'll talk to her about what happened today. Well I really have to explain some certain things like why Innie is sleeping here.

As I reached the kitchen, she already sat at the kitchen table and drank tea like she always does. One cup was there for me too. But of course I drank cocoa.

I sat down at the little table. "He's so cute." My mum said randomly and placed the cup down again at the table because she took a sip.

"Yeah, I know." I said while placing my hands around the cup. I smiled to myself because some of the memories from the past days were flashing through my mind.

"What are you smiling for? Thinking about school again?" Mum said sarcastically while laughing.

"Just remenbering some things." I said the truth, she probably knows it anyways. "You seem very happy with him." My mum responded. Yes indeed, she already knew it.

"You never seem so happy with me." She said, grabbing in a very dramitic way her heart. "Yeah, yeah. Im really happy with him but that's not everything I wanted to tell you.

"Okay go on" she placed the cup in front of her mouth to drink again. "Well... let's say... Innie's mum is not... let's say kind. Well in particular she's horrible." I started to explain.

"Oh really? When I talked to her on the phone she didn't seem unfriendly." Mum spoke confused.

"Yeah, I thought so too at first, but then she showed how she really was." I explained to make it more clearer.

My mum nodded so I went on: "Like today. We came back from shopping and she started to argue with Innie and then even insulted him and a little bit me."

"Well that's very problematic. Good that you're telling me." She said. "Yeah and it is even worse, she often let's him home alone. Sure they got some babysitters but it's not the same like having the mother right by your side." I let everything out what stressed me too these past days.

"Oh okay. Jeongin can come here anytime he wants." My mum suggested and I said: "Yeah I already had that idea and I already told him."

"We'll find a solution. We can't watch and do nothing, Jeongin is a really sweet and cute boy." My mum said.

_××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××_

The Kims being whipped for Innie. Who's not?

Like today skjskskskks so many things happened.

So first I wanna thank you for 3k. I was really excited about 1k. First when I started this Ff I thought I'd just get like 100 reads. But 3k is just unexpected. Thank youuuuuu 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Second. THE FANCY COVER OF SKZ IS JUST BEAUTIFUL I SHED A TEAR AND IM STILL WATCHING IT HEEELP SKSKKSKSKSK

Then third. Today the first episode of CHOISKZ came out and akksksjakskskksks I love them so much 😭💜💜💜💜💜

And the forth thing: The BTS Heartbeat MV was released today and it's so beautiful. The song is so emotional and then the Musik video. 😭😭😭😭😭💜😭💜💜💜💜😭

I'm a big spam with random things today, soooorry 😂😂💜

Hope you have a good day ♡