_× Chapter 28 ×_

Seungmin Pov

I had this weird feeling, no an awful feeling. Something was wrong, something would happen, and I knew that. But then you tell yourself that everything would be fine and you're worrying about nothing.

I told myself that everything would be fine because I would see Innie in school tomorrow.

I hugged Innie for goodbye. "What about your clothes?" He asked fiddling with the fabric of the hoodie. "Keep them, I don't mind." I said smiling. He then slowly walked away to get in his mum's car, she picked him up. She seemed peaceful. Guess she's pretending again.

Something told me to run after him, to do something now. To not let him go. But I did nothing. Well how would I know that I wouldn't see him in school the next day? That it was my last day of seeing him and I didn't knew.

No one's Pov

Seungmin went to school next day, really happy about having now a friend in school he could talk to. Even a really close friend. Seungmin was early, so many students weren't there. One of them was Jeongin.

More and more people filled the class, everyone except one, Jeongin. 'Maybe he's just late.' Was one thought of Seungmin, but in the end of the day he found out, that was not the case. Jeongin didn't attend class at all that day.

After school Seungmin tried to contact Jeongin. He had his phone number because of a class group chat, that's why they didn't had to exchange numbers.

Every time Seungmin tried to call he failed, Jeongin's number wasn't available. Messaging him or leaving messages didn't help neither.

It was the first day, so he thought, no he hoped, that Jeongin was ill and would come back after some time to school again.

But the day of Jeongin coming back to school never came by. Day after day Seungmin hoped, he tried to be optimistic, but that soon changed.

Weeks passed and Seungmin's state got worse rapidly. He stopped going to school, why schould he? Jeongin wasn't too. His concentration suffered a lot too.

Mrs. Kim got worried of course. Not just for her own son, for Jeongin too. No one know what happened to him. Teachers weren't allowed to tell something, no matter how many times they asked.

If you asked some students, they would tell you, that they didn't know, others would tell you, that they didn't even notice, Jeongin was gone, which made Seungmin's heart aching even more then it already was. He had sworn to himself to not forget his Innie that easily like the others did.

It was like Seungmin got sadder and lost more hope each week passed by. It hurt him, losing someone that was pretty close to him and of course pretty special.

They weren't special before, they were just classmates. But then their relationship got special. They saw each other everyday before, but Seungmin never saw Jeongin as he does now.

Seungmin even tried to contact Jeongin by going to the Yang's house, but every time he got there Mrs. Yang told him, let's say not so kindly, to go away and never come back again.

It was hopeless in Seungmin eyes. Jeongin was like vanished, no sign of him anywhere.

Jeongin on the other hand, didn't feel different. Jeongin's mother organized a home teacher, that's why Jeongin wasn't going to school.

The 'promise' of his mother to give him more attention or spend more time with him was a lie. Well kind of. Mrs. Yang's way of giving Jeongin attention was sitting in the same room as him. But they hadn't had interactions, just silently sitting there, waiting for the time to pass by.

Jeongin wasn't able to contact anybody, because his mother took away his phone. There were many thing he wasn't allowed to: having his mobile phone, going to school or going outside the house in general, not even a babysitter was coming anymore.

Seungmin was going insane because he couldn't do anything and Jeongin was trapped in his own prison: his own home.

_××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××_

*Alexa play Dramarama by Mosta X*

I feel so bad for making that chapter ahahahha lol 😂💜😅

Thanks for the support and all the comments, I luuuuv itttt. Thank uuuuuuuuuuu 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I got one question: Are you a soft or hard stan?

I think it seems like I'm a soft stan but I'm kinda both, but a little bit more a hard stan. 😏😂 Comment your side 😂💜

See ya tomorrow 💜💜💜

Hope you have a good day ♡