_× Chapter 29 ×_

Seungmin Pov

Weeks passed and still no sign of Jeongin. I didn't know what to do without Innie. It sounds so stupid, I know, but I really love the Little with my whole heart.

Where was he? What happened to him? Is he dead?  No it couldn't be, if he was dead, then I wouldn't have a reason to live neither. Well that were some question that flew around my mind everyday. Everyday thinking about the same damn question and getting frustrated because there weren't any answers nor solutions.

There was that day, where I would sit in my room and cry, well that happened  nearly everyday.

Was he thinking about me too? What is he doing? Did he got pathetic as me? I hope not. Is he sad too? Why does life had to punch me in the face like that?

More tears streamed down my face and because of all that crying, my face was swollen permanently. My sight was blurry all the time too.

I laid back at the bed and put the covers around me. What to do? There wasn't anything I could do about it. I'm not able to do something. I already tried everything. Why is it driving me so crazy? Why I'm going insane because of the fact to be kinda useless, powerless.

It would be useless to try even harder. No chance, no hope.

I really didn't want to worry my mum neither, I knew it made her really sad, seeing like that. She supported me in this hard time.

What was I even doing? Crying over some boy. I should move on. I should forget him. Yes, the best solution, letting go.

But I couldn't, Innie became too special for me. How could I forget him? I've sworn to never forget him.

Maybe waiting will heal the wounds...

_××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××_

Before you're killing me: There's gonna be a good ending, don't worry! 😂😂😂
(The next chapter will be good again XD)

Thanks for the support and love uwuuwuwuuwuwuwuuwuwuwuuuwuwuuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuuwuwuwuwuuwuuwuwuuuwuwuuwuuuwu 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I'm going to watch Skz Talker now 😂💜

Hope you have a good day ♡