_× Chapter 30 ×_

Seungmin Pov

Then, someday, something really weird happened. I don't know when, I wasn't counting the days without Innie anymore.

That day was different from all the other before. I kinda got my hope and happiness back once again.

I was sitting in the living room then, unlike all the other days, where I spent the time in my own room, you could say it was very unusual for me to go out of there.

Suddenly my mum's phone rang. She quickly took the phone in her hands and mumbled a little: " Oh I don't know that phone number." She picked up anyways and said a little and confused "Hello?".

The person on the other line seemed to say something, the facial expression of my mother became more and more shocked. Now I got nervous too, who was she talking with?

"Okay, so why are you calling?" Her shock turned slowly into being pissed. More time passed, she listened carefully what the other person was saying.

"What?!" She almost shouted all of the sudden, which was followed by a quick pause, probably the other person is talking again maybe even explaining.

"Wait? You mean now?" She now changed from being pissed to being happy. What was that kinda change of emotion?

She ended the conversation and moved her head to face me. She was ready to speak because she already opened her mouth, but I cut her off: "Who was that?" I was very curious now, I just wanted to know who caused the change of emotions.

She stormed forward and hugged me tightly and said: "No one, don't worry. Go change your clothes as quickly as possible and then come back down"

"But why?" I broke the hug, this whole situation was confusing me a lot. "No questions, just go and hurry" she said and began to shove me in the direction of my room. "Okaaay" I shrugged my shoulders and walked into my room.

After changing and everything I went back downstairs. We got into the car and my mum started to drive. "Close your eyes, then it'll be more of a surprise. I hummed in response and closed my eyes.

Where were we going?

_××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××_

Hi 💜

I'll update later too, just wanted to have a little cliffhanger. First it meant to be a long chapter but I made two short updates out of it.

Thanks for all the comments, votes and reads. I'm really happy to make others happy with my story 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Go check out vHanhn if you're German. She'll post a Ff kinda soon and I'll support my friend (and newbie💜) uwuwuwuuwuwu. I think you'll find me there all over the comments. 😂💜

Hope you have a good day ♡