Chapter 11

Haha, look at Nialler in the side bar.

GOD I LOVE HIM.

Niall Horan.

Niall.

Niall Horan.

Niall James Horan.

Niall.

Niall Horan.

IS MIIIINNEE.

I'm so excited! Getting married to him next Monday. I LITERALLY have everything planned out.

And, he and I have 3 kids; Therese, Aubrey, and Liam.

Chapter 11:

<HARRY'S POV>

I stood there, mortified, for a few seconds, but it felt like hours.

"Niall," Jade murmured, and he pulled away from the beautiful girl.

Niall turned around, his eyes a brighter blue than I'd ever seen.

"Uhm... Sorry to interrupt, but the boys won't finish the game of tag without you." I said, not meeting either of their eyes, especially Jade's pretty green ones.

'Its okay' Jade mouthed to me, a grin lighting up her face.

I smiled at her slightly, my heart hammering.

Just then, we heard Zayn's voice yell through, "Mates, what's taking so long!"

<JADE'S POV>

Oh my gosh.

Oh my fracking gosh.

Would anyone like to see my thoughts at that moment?

UUDSKNSJNURJCJJSJANMSKEKSMKEMCKRJNEJANDIKFISLPJWJXNNRNEZDNMKDMZ.

Yup.

That's how it's done.

But, OH MY GOSH!

Why didn't I do this earlier?

Life would have been so much easier.

I looked up to grin at Harry, but he looked so downcast all of a sudden.

I rushed up to him. "Hazza, what's wrong?" I said softly.

He managed a smile, "Nothing, Jadey. Nothing's wrong, okay? I promise."

"I don't believe you, Harry." I said, crossing my arms.

"Believe it, Kitty. Nothing's wrong."

"Harold! Tell me what's wrong, now!" I demanded.

He wouldn't look my in the eye.  

"Harry Styles."                

"Yes?" He asked cheekily, trying to give me one of his normal wide grins.

"Don't lie to me, Harry. You're amazing okay. Now, tell me what's bothering my Hazza."

His lips twitched upwards slightly when I called him my Hazza.

"I'll tell you later, okay, Jadey?

"Promise?" I asked, finally locking eyes with him.

"Promise." He said, a ghost of a smirk playng across his lips.

-------

<HARRY'S POV>

"Promise?" Her green eyes finally seemed to lock me in.

I smirked, but tried to hide it, as I stuffed my hand in my back pocket....

"Promise."

.... And crossed my fingers.

"Okay," She said slowly, cautiously, still not tearing her eyes away from mine.

"You guys!" Zayn's whiny voice came through. "Let's go already!!!"

"EVERYBODY FREEZE WHERE YOU ARE." Louis' distinct voice yelled.

"Why?" Jade yelled back.

"BECAUSE, KITTYFACE, ONCE I SAY GO, WE SHALL INSTANTLY RESUME OUR GAME OF TAG."

"WHY ARE WE YELLING SO LOUD?" Jade roared.

"BECAUSE YOU ARE A KITTYFACE."

Geezus, Lou.... I shook my head, and Jade grinned beside me.

"Are you making fun of my Kitty?" Niall said loudly, somewhere near the stairs, close enough to where I could hear him.

"WOULDN'T DREAM OF IT."

"Good," Niall replied, "My Kitty's too beautiful."

You got that right, Niall. I thought bitterly.

When I glanced back at Jade, and I saw the rosy pink color blossoming on her cheeks, I couldn't help but wish that was me.

He takes your hand

I die a little

I watch your eyes

And I'm in riddles

Why can't you look at me like that?

The lyrics ran through my head, before ending at the last lines...

Oh how I wish, that was me

<JADE'S POV>

"GO!" Louis screamed, and we were off.

I ran through the bedroom, hoping Zayn (who was "it"), had already headed downstairs. Harry at my heels, I saw Niall try to dart past Zayn down the stairs, but he tripped.

"Guys! Guys, stop! Niall fell and hit his head on the stairs!"

I rushed toward him, he was laying close to the bottom of the stairs, with his eyes shut, and a raised bump growing on his head.

"Niall, sweetie," I murmured quietly to him, stroking his blond hair.

The rest of the boys scattered off to get supplies and a pillow and stuff when I ordered them to.

It took a few moments, but the blue in his eyes finally peeked through as his eyelids fluttered open.

"Dammit, Niall, be more careful." I whispered.

Hell, I really wanted to, so I leaned over and gently pecked his soft lips.

When I pulled away with a grin on my face, two confused blue eyes met mine.

"Jade... What was that?" He said, the confusion now flittering all over his face, making his forehead crinkle, eyebrows scrunch together, and his mouth hang open slightly.

"Niall... Don't you remember...? In the room, before you ran down here?" I asked him slowly, fumbling for his grip.

He pulled away slightly from my fingers. "I don't remember anything like that. I remember running upstairs, if thats what your talking about. Guess I tripped on my way up here, because my head really hurts now."

On the way up here? I thought.

------

Promised I'd update today!!!

So yes, Niall hit his head.

I love Niall.

I just seriously do.

Why can't the world be fair and just let me kiss his face in real life?

-

Lissy Horan