Study Date

Ethan: 18
Grayson:19

{Not related}

Background on why Grayson is older than Ethan: Grayson is a College student that's tutoring Ethan, who is in high school, just to mix up the ages a bit.

Third-person pov: Ethan was a High school student whose grades weren't looking so hot, He needed to pass all of his classes to graduate and he only had a few weeks left to do so. His parents signed him up for a program that allows college kids to tutor the student so that they can graduate and move on to the college level, it would take him a while but he would need to cooperate with the tutor he is assigned so that he can get out of the place he calls hell.

He was placed in the classroom with the other few students who's grades were kind of the same and they all sat down waiting for the teacher to speak, All of the college students that consisted of males and females had walked in the room, his attention went to one of the college students as he walked in, he looked muscular and slightly tall; which Ethan never saw in any other guy... He was perfect.

"Okay class, today I will be assigning your tutors, you will have a week to work with them and pass all of your classes so you can graduate with the rest of the students " the teacher explained while looking at the students in the classroom.

Ethan's pov: I looked at all of the tutors in the classroom to see which one would really fit me well, as I looked through all of them, I saw the one. His muscles were so big... they kind of popped out of his shirt a little, he looked about the same height as me and it'll be easier for me to... no, Ethan, you can't date him just yet... you don't even know him. The teacher started assigning the tutors and I ended up getting the tutor I wanted, I was very excited, but I was kind of nervous at the same time.

Once the tutors were assigned, they sent us with our tutors into separate rooms by ourselves and told us to try and Get to know each other better, Him and I sat down face to face and my heart began to beat out of my chest as I looked at him, "Um.. are you okay?" He asked with a concerned tone. I gave him a slight nod and started to introduce myself, I practiced what I was going to say over and over again; but it only came out in stutters, "I'm sorry, I'm just so nervous.." I admitted while putting my head down a bit.

His hand cupped my chin and he lifted it up smiling a bit "Don't be so down about it, it's totally fine" He said before hugging me. My heart began to race as he hugged me, he was so warm and soft, I wish he could hug me all day... but that wasn't going to happen any time soon.

We started talking about each other more and we told each other our names and what we liked doing, our interest was kind of similar, but they weren't much similar as I had thought. He liked roller skating, I liked skateboarding; He liked the piano, I liked the drums, they were just small things but at least we connected with a few other things.

"Hey, why don't we have some type of sleepover at my dorm, I'm the only one who lives in it so it's totally fine, and we can work on some of the classes that you need help with," He said while looking at me a bit, "Sure, it's a study da- sleepover" I corrected myself. He then inserted his number into my phone and he gave a slight wave of goodbye, my phone dinged seconds later after he left and it kind of made me jump a bit.

Unknown Number: Hey, This is Gray

Ethan: This is Ethan :)

Gray: Okay, I have your number saved, come to the dorms at around six so that we can immediately start studying and then have some free time after.