Visualize

Ethan:21
Grayson:21
Unrelated

Visualize a place in your mind.. a place full of happiness and hope, but this place can also be filled with hatred and despair. For Grayson Bailey, this place was full of hatred and despair, the thoughts he had in his mind made him feel this way; Nothing In his mind was a happy thought.. they were all sad and disappointing, loss, grief.. and most importantly, rejection.

The thought of being lost filled his head when he lost his mom, dad, and sister in a car crash when he was fifteen, they were all in the car when a shiny blue Jeep came towards them, flipping the car over five times before it came to a complete stop, leaving three of them dead In the middle of the street. Grayson was devastated, he didn't think that his three family members would be gone... the worst thing about it.. his sister was only five years old, her future plans.. thrown away because some drunk asshole couldn't take an uber back home.

The grief came from the loss, seeing his parents and little sister in caskets leaving him all alone in the cruel world... he often thought, why didn't I die too. He lived alone in the two-story house of theirs, he honestly felt like he had no friends so he stayed alone in the house, with the cold air creating a soft breeze on his sun-kissed skin.

As he sat in the house one night under his sister's large fuzzy blanket, he wrote something down in a notebook that he's been keeping for years, the only person he's shown is his sister, the notebook read something like this:

"Hello again, this is the last time I will possibly be writing inside of you, I'm leaving this town and the people in it to fend for themselves. There's nothing left for me in this cruel society where people think smoking juuls are okay.. when it's slowly breaking down their lungs on the inside causing them to die, teenage boys and girls, losing their virginities to someone they don't want to be with in the future, and most importantly.. the thoughts of being rejected because of the way you look. No one has ever heard of the phrase 'what's a pretty face without a heart to match', because it's something that has been heard of like a fake saying, but the saying is actually true; who gives a fuck about what you look like on the outside, as long as the personality fits the person you truly love most, then it shouldn't matter. To my mom and dad, thank you for raising the most educated son anyone could ask for, this society is a cruel place for this family to live in.. and I wish I could have been with you two in heaven after that car crash.. but I'm not, I'm stuck on another hell that I don't want to be in. And to my baby sister Nia, I love you with my dear heart and you were too young for these cruel individuals to take you away from me... but hey, you got out of hell and made your way to heaven. This will be the last chapter of this notebook, we've had many great memories as it has lasted four years... I'm letting someone else have a chance to write in this notebook, let them read about how the person before them experienced loss, grief, and rejection.. something that wasn't talked about much. Rejection from friends, rejection from the family that wasn't in my life much... and rejection from my grandparents, not accepting me into their life because I liked males, it's 2017.. grow up.
To whoever finds this notebook, read everything.. it talks about where I'll be and if I'll still be there.. peace. ~Grayson B. "

The visualization had ended... Grayson seemed to have a pretty fucked up mind with a huge letter inside, walking back into his old house and visualizing the things he wrote in one small notebook, he never thought that he would see this thing ever again.. until he came back to his hometown.. just like he expected to be.. still a hellhole. He's surprised that the people of the town haven't burned from Hellfire, but how fantasized can this town get.

"Baby, are you ready to go yet?" A male asked while looking at him. This male was Grayson's boyfriend Ethan, he's the one who discovered the notebook when they were both nineteen, He read everything that Grayson went through and made sure he knew where to find him. As soon as Ethan found Grayson in a flower field in the next town, they couldn't take their eyes off of each other.. their eyes locked like glue, coming closer and closer together until they stuck.

Even with the things Ethan had read in Grayson's notebook, he made sure to give him all of the comforts that he needed, loving him endlessly until it was his time to leave the world. "Yeah... I haven't seen this place in a long time, I just had to look around a little" He replied while fixing his floppy hair.  Grayson continued to look around until he began to visualize his memories again.. he saw his family sitting at the dinner table, he looked nervous.. his parents and sister eating their food looking at him.

The visual continued to play... it was him telling his family that he liked guys and how heavily accepting they were even his baby sister was accepting of him, "Gwayson's going to get a boyfriend soon, mommy!" He heard his sister say as she had potatoes stuffed in her mouth. He chuckled a bit before hearing sirens whaling.. his little sister on the hard concrete In a puddle of blood, her breathing slightly faint, "G-Grayson?" his sister called out while reaching her bloody palm out to him,

"N-nia?"  He questioned as he kneeled on the ground.. it looked like she was actually there, but it was nothing but a visual, "I-I ... l-love...y-you" she replied faintly while taking her last breath. Tears started to stream down Grayson's cheeks as he was on the ground, his sister laying in a puddle of her own blood with no need of saving, even though she wasn't there.

Ethan ran over to his boyfriend and hugged him tightly placing a small kiss on his temple, "it's okay, baby... you're going to be okay" He said calmly while placing another kiss on Grayson's temple. Even though Grayson has been in a complete euphoria for two years.. his mind wasn't clear to his extent.. and it all started when he wanted to visualize the life he had before he met Ethan...

Sorry, this doesn't make sense, I'm tired and my back hurts ...