Roses

Ethan:19

Grayson:19

{Unrelated}

Grayson's POV: Today was Ethan and I's three year anniversary, I honestly couldn't believe that we would be a couple for three whole years... He bad completed me for three whole years. I remember the first day that I laid eyes on him, my friend and I went to Disney World for my birthday and Ethan was dressed up as one of my favorite Disney males, Flynn Rider.

Flashback

Ethan and Grayson are both 16

"Gray, come on, let's get on the spinning Teacups!"  Stephan said as he was running towards them, I quickly followed behind him and tried keeping my flower crown on as I ran, but he was too fast for me. As I followed him into the line, I looked around to see a few of the characters around with crowds of little kids around them, I wanted to see each and every one of them after we got on the ride and I needed to take polaroids with them to add to my photo wall.

A few minutes had passed by after waiting and We both had gotten on the ride, we turned the wheel in the center until we got dizzy and laughed it off as we stepped off of the ride. "Can we go visit the characters, I need pics for my photo wall?" I asked as I fixed my flower crown, "of course bud, I mean.. it is your birthday after all" He replied with a slight chuckle.

I took a picture with so many of the characters, Ariel, Tiana, Rapunzel, And more, But then... I saw one of the actors who played one of my favorite male Disney characters.. and he was cute. I went over to him and he gave me a slight smile, his eyes gleamed beautifully in the sun and I couldn't look away, "Hello good sir, and how can I be of service to you" He said while bowing before looking back up, " I was wondering if we could take a picture, you're one of my favorite Disney characters and it would be a perfect centerpiece for my photo wall" I said with a slight smile.

He then gave a slight nod and Stephan grabbed my Polaroid camera to take the picture with Flynn Rider and me, it looked so amazing and I really wanted more pictures with him, but it was time for us to leave. I gave him a slight goodbye wave and we started to make our way out of the park before I felt someone's hand touch my shoulder, "You forgot this" He said while handing me my phone and a small rose, "Thank you so much... I don't know what I would have done without my phone... " I said before continuing, "I didn't have a rose with me though", "I know.. check your phone in about 20 minutes " He replied while going back to his spot in the park.

Stephan and I then trailed off back to our hotel and I sat there waiting patiently for the text, " Are you waiting on Flynn Rider to text you?" Stephan asked while chuckling a bit, " of course I am, he's really cute and I really want to get to know him " I replied while taking off my flower crown. I then heard a ding on my phone and I immediately picked it up and looked at it,

Flynn Rider 🖤 : Hi, I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner tonight, I'm not working as Flynn Rider tonight so I feel like it's a good night. My name is Ethan by the way, it was very nice to meet you at the park today, you looked amazing in your flower crown.

Me: It was very nice to meet you too Ethan, My name is Grayson; of course I would love to go out to dinner tonight, and thank you for saying that I looked amazing in my flower crown, I don't get that a lot.

Flynn Rider 🖤: Of course, anything for a beautiful person like yourself. Meet me by the teacups at seven o'clock, we can eat dinner and watch the fireworks after

Me: Okay, see you then

My heart was beating out of my chest, I was actually going on a date with someone who actually liked me, I honestly couldn't wait and I really hope that he just doesn't see me for my looks. "Looks like someone is going on a date with a Disney character," Stephan said while hugging me from behind, " Oh hush.. aren't you going on a date with Ariel?" I said with a slight chuckle, "I got her number when you weren't looking... don't judge me" He replied while fixing his shirt.