The first meeting

"Hey you! What's your problem?, why can't you just let them be happy together", said a person to her. His Hairs all spiked up, having a black Ray Ban glasses over half of his face, She could still see those sparkling eyes staring right into her eyes. Nose really sweaty and that little moustache above his lips was being way too distracting, He was standing really close to her and She could smell his seductive deodorant.

"Excuse me? I think I'm talking to you."

All the noticing of his face disappeared and She spoke,

"I don't want my best friend to be with a person who is a player, and seriously their relationship just sucks. I guess now you know my problem."

He was standing right in front of her looking confused, as if trying to join a sarcastic sentence.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go."

And She left him wandering there.

"Angela I really love Peter, I don't want to leave him." Said Penelope

"You really want to be with a guy who cheated on you? The guy who flirts with every other girl he walks past. Do you Penelope? be honest. Can you seriously be happy with him?" Angela's tone was increasing louder.

"I don't know that, but all I know is that I love him" Penelope said in a low tone.

"Girl! Believe me there's no such thing as love. It's all just our thoughts, you better leave Peter ASAP or you're going to hurt yourself." Angela said.

Angela spoke again, "Ummmm.. Penelope?"

"Yeah?" Penelope replied.

In a hesitated voice Angela said, "Umm, who was that guy I just talked to?"

"Ohh that! He was rafael. A new guy In School. He had fitted in pretty soon, and he's a great friend of Peter." Penelope told her.

"Yeah, seems like a quite nice guy though." Angela said in a shy manner

"OMG! Am I really hearing Angela calling a guy nice. Or is it just my imagination? Are you falling for him?" Said Penelope sarcastically.

"Pfffttt! save your drama girl, Angela would never fall for anyone, because I know that every guy around here is a pervert and only need one thing from every girl." Angela saved herself.

"Penelope I've gotta go, I have tonnes of assignments to be done. Take care. And call me if you have any problem." Angela picked her bag and books and rushed towards her home.

'He is tall, and quite fair and his body is looks quite strong has he been working out? maybe but he's overall really cute.' "Uggghhhhhh! ANGELA STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM."

She banged her hand against the table hardly. "You are not supposed to think about anyone and especially a guy you just met" Angela warned herself and continued doing her assignment.

___________________________

Authors note

Hey guys, I don't know how I came up with this story but I'm pretty sure you will love it. Ignore the mistakes. :)