𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 2

Midoriya backed away slowly, he was trembling uncontrollably. What was a villain doing here and what did he want with him..? Midoriyas mind was a mess, his thoughts were like a jigsaw puzzle that he was unable to piece back together, he was struggling to breathe, each gasp for air harder than the last.

The villain slowly inched forward as if unsure of what he as going to do, it was obvious that he came from the sewer as there was a drain below him. Suddenly the monster rushed forward, the villain's gooey body surrounded Midoriya, forcing his way into his mouth leaving him unable to breathe. 

"Don't worry, I'm just taking over your body, it'll be easier for both of us if you don't fight back. It'll only hurt for a minute you'll feel better soon!"  

Midoriya couldn't breathe, he couldn't shout for help, he was as good as dead. There would be no hero here to save him. Although there was little to no chance of him surviving he still clawed at the fluid blocking his mouth, he was starting to feel slightly drowsy as he struggled to stay awake. 

As he slowly lost consciousness Midroiyas last thought was that he would never be a hero.

Midoriya awoke with a pounding headache, he was looking up at the sky which was now dark, meaning that he must have been passed out for a few hours, considering it had been noon when he was last awake. Looking around he saw nothing out of the ordinary, the slime villain was no longer around, Midoriya had no idea what had happened to him. 

Still feeling slightly dizzy Midoriya stood up, mumbling to himself about being late he made his way home, not completely aware of his surroundings. 

Legs dragging behind him Midoriya made it home, the door was open however his mother was no longer awake, ever since his father's disappearance she had not been the same. The previously joyful and excitable woman was now a shell of her past self. He locked the door behind him then made his way into the dusty apartment, turning on the light Midoriya gazed at the dull threadbare rug and bearly usable couch. Glumly he made his way to his bedroom, the only room in the apartment with any decoration, his room was filled with All Might merchandise purchased many years ago but Midoriya didn't have the heart to take down. They were from better times before, everything went wrong.

Another chapter is up, whoop whoop! I've done my chemistry now all that's left is Biology and Physics yay. Have a nice evening/day/morning/noon/dawn 👋