𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 4

Midoriya awoke feeling worse than the night before. Sweat coated his forehead and back, his clothes felt uncomfortable and his toes and fingertips felt numb. Forcing himself out of bed he headed to the bathroom to take a shower. After stripping Midoriya stood under the cold water and watched as the dirt and grime went down the drain. He fumbled with the soap dropping it more than once before he was clean, for some reason he didn't have complete control of his fingers.

Midoriya got changed slowly, he was feeling dizzy but if he feared that if he got back into bed and slept he might never get up again. Urging himself forward the teenager didn't bother to re-lock his front door there was nothing worth stealing inside. 

Running... Well more like stumbling Midoriya made his way towards the nearest chemist, with only enough money to buy medicine he had no choice but to walk. As he huffed down the street people avoided him like the plague, disgust clear on their faces but Midoriya couldn't bring himself to care, his first priority was to get medicine. 

Turning a corner he bumped into someone. Wincing at the contact, Midoriya looked at the person on the ground. It just had to be one of Kacchans friends, as if this day could get any worse. Standing behind the boy on the floor was his friends but luckily Kacchan was nowhere to be seen, at least it was only the two of them and not Kacchan. 

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't see you... Please let me go I need to go and get medicine!" Midoriya squeaked his voice unusually high.  

"Yeah, you're right," The one on the floor stood up, he was a lot taller than Midoriya "You will need medicine after this." He smiled cruelly at him when he Grabbed Midoriyas clothed shoulder roughly they dragged him down the street and down a deserted ally, he knew what came next. 

The feeling of sickness increased as he was thrown to the floor, Midoriya couldn't feel his feet or hands and he was practically swimming in sweat. Laying there on the cold floor it was tempting to not get up, but if he didn't survive how would he reach his dream about being a hero?

The two boys walked forward grinning smugly, they were obviously having fun. 

"Please leave me alone, I'll d-do anything! P-please don't hurt m-me!" Midoriya cried curling up into a ball, his weak body shivering.

"There is no point crying for help, no one can hear you Deku," The larger of the two giggled as if he was happy with himself for finding such a secluded spot.

"H-hey... What's wrong with his hands..?" The other boy whispered frozen in place. The other boy stared at Midoriyas hands to, a look of horror crossed his face. Looking down Midoriya screamed in shock, his hands which had previously been small and pale were now purple and rotting. Midoriyas breathing rate increased as struggled not to scream.

"P-please h-help me!" he shouted tears falling down his face like a waterfall, he crawled forward groveling at their feet. 

"Lets just beat him up and go," The larger one growled, walking forward he kicked Midoriya in the stomach causing the teenager to vomit for the second time in two days. The vomit smelled like rotten meat and looked like the innards of an animal of some kind. The boy gasped stumbling backward as Midoriya fell forward. Midoriya could barely see, it felt like his skull was crushing his brain reaching out Midoriya grabbed the boy's ankle making said boy scream in pain.

The boy lost his balance and fell over hugging his ankle to his chest as he panted in pain. "W-what did you do you monster!" The uninjured boy screamed rushing towards Midoriya ready to punch him only to fall to his knees beside his friend. Where Midoriya had touched them, the flesh was festering and rotting away, slowly turning black.

 -

Both boys were no longer awake, they'd passed out from the pain, leaving Midoriya staring in terror as their bodies slowly rotted away until nothing but their clothes remained. Midoriya shrieked.

"This isn't happening! This isn't happening, I just want to go home, this isn't happening, it's just a bad dream," He repeated the mantra under his breath shutting his eyes tightly. It was all a dream nothing to worry about he told himself.

-

"Well isn't this interesting." 

-

I have so much homework + I have to write a speech for Monday and yet I'm on Wattpad, such good life choices! But on a higher note, we're on 700 reads whoop whoop! So today's is an extra long chapter 😉

I hope you enjoyed reading! Have a nice day!