𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 14

Happy New year :)

-

Water cascaded down Midoriyas' back as he thoroughly washed- determined to clean off all of the grease and grime that clung to his body. He had been in the shower for a solid half-hour and yet dirt still clung to his nails. Inevitably he realised that he probably would not be able to get it out. Quickly he turned off the water and stepped out to see a crisp white shirt and a black waistcoat and tie laid out neatly on-top-of emerald green dress pants. Shoving the clothing on he exited the bathroom. 

Going back into the bar he found a new set of eyes staring at him along with Twice. The eyes were a familiar green, matching his own, this man was tall and sat with an air of indifference.

"Twice you can leave now." He boomed making Twice shudder and quickly depart his velvet seat. Once he had left Deku took a step towards the towering person.

"I am All for One-"

"You seem familiar. Do I know you." Deku interrupted sternly taking a seat on one of the blood-red chairs and crossing his legs.

"You know me, I know you. You are my son after all."

Midoriya seemed strangely indifferent "I guess you were not lying when you said you were working with All Might." All for One winced.

"I'm sorry my boy, I didn't have a choice at the time; you don't start at the top."

"I suppose that's where you are now- at the top. I'm guessing that's where this wonderful quirk came from. What are you wanting me to do with it huh? Kill some heroes? Take over gangs?" Midoriya smirked.

"I want you to become a student at U.A." The man growled.

"Ahaha that's very funny. You ruined any hope I had of going to that damn school. Now, look where you got me." Deku's face was pained for a split second and was then covered up in a mask of indifference. "At least I know the truth. That fucker 'All Might' is nothing but I scam."

"I know it seems impossible but I can help you get in. I have multiple quirks, changing a few memories is easy. You will need another quirk or two though, the false memories can be broken if they're reminded. You are the future of the League."

"What about the people who died?" Deku muttered sceptically.

"It was an accident with the machines, they were too powerful this year." All for One countered.

"Very well. Make me powerful, I want to be able to rip All Might apart."

-
"What do you even want me to do?" Deku sighed as he lay down on the bed.

"I want you to gain the trust of All Might and become the number one hero."

"Oh, that's not much, is it! Will only take me a few years." The aforementioned laughed dryly letting All for One tie his hands above his head with strong leather shackles attached to the wall by iron.

"I will explain more after. Try not to scream too much." All for One placed his hand over Dekus heart and closed his eyes.

The pain shrouded Dekus visions twisting and turning around him like an inky-black cloud. All for One stood over where he was lying. Midoriya strongly wanted to curl up into a ball- he could not due to the restraints; he tugged them roughly. He writhed, It felt like every cell in his body was being split and transformed into something more. All for one was giving him more power. That had been what he wanted, hadn't it? Feeling his consciousness waiver Midoriay tugged at the restraints once more, they broke loose easily as he pulled his hands to his chest and finally passed out.

-

Not edited :/