1.51 "I Don't Recognize You Anymore"

Next day. Morning.

I was sitting in my apartment. 

Dad was on his way on telling Pike that he's the new Chancellor.

I was looking at the necklace i was holding.

There was a knock on the door.

I called out"i don't want to talk. Go away!"

Harper "It's me, Mel. Harper"

I stood up, walked to the door and I opened it. She stood there. I walked back to the sofa and sat down.

Harper sat down next to me  "you okay?"

I just starred at the necklace "He was really going to fight me "

Then I looked at her and my voice cracked "After everything we've been through. He was ready to stand against me. I-i can't believe it"

Harper put a hand on my back.

I shook my head"That wasn't him last night, Harper. That wasn't the Bellamy I know. It's Pike controlling him"

Harper looked at the necklace "So what are you going to do?"

I looked at her with tears in my eyes "what i have to do"

-------------------

Harper and i walked out. Pike, Bellamy and the farm station were just walking in through the gate.

They were covered in blood.

Bellamy looked at me but I kept staring at the blood that was covering him which made him look away.

Pike yelled and stepped onto a box "Everybody listen up!"

We all gathered around him.

Harper was still by my side.

Pike "24 hours ago, you elected me your Chancellor. Every action i've taken since and every action i will take will be to achieve one sacred goal....the creation of a self-sustaining, prosperous, and safe Arkadia."

They all agreed.

I rolled my eyes.

Pike "this morning on a muddy field, our people paid tribute to those who have been taken away from us by sending message to the Grounders. This land is ours now"

They all cheered.

My jaw dropped.

I put a hand on my throat "i think i'm gonna throw up"

Pike "Resists, and you will be met by force. Fight, and you will be greeted by death"

Another round of cheering.

Pike "Today is a new beginning. Mark it down! Remember it just like the Grounders will remember it! "

Another round of cheering.

I looked at Lincoln who was standing next to Octavia at the other side of the rows.

If looks could kill.

------------------

Octavia told me she sneaked out and saw what they had done to Lexa's army. They killed everyone. No survivors except Indra.

I saw Bellamy standing in front of the lockdown room.

They were bringing Lincoln inside.

I yelled confused " wait what ? Lincoln! Lincoln!"

I went to go after him but Bellamy held me back by the waist. 

He shoved me back.

I pushed his hands off me "get your hands off! Lincoln, what the hell is going on!?"