1

Sakura sighed as she watched her teammate to bawl his eyes out along with Inari, grandson of their client Tazuna.

They were on their first 'C' class mission that turned out to be a 'B' class mission.

They were attacked by Demon Brothers at first, than Kabuza Momochi who in turn was killed by the 'Hunter Nin', who tuned out to be ally of Zabuza and than with the battle on the bridge they died with undeserved deaths.

Nevertheless to say it was pretty traumatic for young pinkete. After all she was only 13 years old.

But she couldn't say same for her team. Her sensei was a indifferent as always. Naruto was even more energetic and loud than normal and Sasuke... Sasuke was practically thrilled because he had gained his Sharingan.

The blood line limit that no one, but his family owned.

Well no one, but Kakashi and... And that councilman, Danzo - Sakura shivered at his name, he had so nasty oura around him-.

Sakura herself didn't knew how she found out that -well Kakashi shoved his Sharingan in this mission, but Sakura knew it even before that-, she just would look at person and every im formation about them would mark itself in her memory.

Like... Let talk about her team.

First, her Sensei, Kakashi Hatake, was son of a Sakumo Hatake The White Fang Of Konoha who died by killing himself for reasons, he was jounin, lazy and loved to read porn called Icha Icha, whose author was Jiraiya The Toad Sanin. Kakashi was in the team lead by Minato or better known as Arashi Namikaze, who was also father of Naruto and Kakashi had blood line limit that belonged to Uchiha Clan and he got it on the mission from his teammate Obito Uchiha who was crushed by collapsing Cave, to protect their other teammate Rin Nohana, but later kunoichi was made jinchuriki for Three Tailed Beast Isobu by enemi ninja, with unstable seal to destroy the Konoha and because of that she jumped in front of Kakashi who had just activated his signature jutsu Chidori and committed suicide. After that he was always late and was comming up with the most ridiculous reasons ever, people always throught that he was late because he was reading his precious literature but Sakura knew better. He was always late because he spend time at Memorial Stone, drowning in his grief and blaming himself for death of his teammates. Sakura also knew that no matter his lazy attitude he was one of the most dangerous and talented Jounin in whole Konoha, or even Fire Nation. He always refused her attempts to get stronger.

"just let it go Sakura, let the boys train. You don't need to worry about getting stronger we will always protect you"

He always told her this and while Sakura knew that she reminded him of his teammate, Rin and he didn't wanted something to happen bad to her she couldn't help herself, but think like his overprotectivness was little unreasonable and felt like she was burden and useless. He didn't need to go cuckoo and protect her from the world forever like he wanted to do.

Next was Sasuke Uchiha reincarnation of Indra Otsutsuki creator of Uchiha clan and eldest son of a Hagoromo Otsutsuki also known as the Sage Of The Six Paths. He was Second Son of the Uchiha Patriarch. She knew that he was very talented, but also very arrogant for his own good. Always pushed him to his limits to get stronger and always sees other beneath himself. Only person he respected was his mother and older brother, who he looked up to. He give cold shoulder to them from the very beginning, but eventually he came around them. even throught it took whole six months for him to do so. he spend more time with Kakashi and Naruto than Sakura, but she knew that she held special place with him and he cared for her more since she didn't liked him like those Rabid Crowd of Yanderes called Fangirl. He hates sweet because of the childhood trauma that was private so she couldn't say what it was and was obsessed in tomatoes. Through he was somewhat normal around her, he was still cold and like Kakashi he denied her training. Again she knew that Sasuke was only worried about her, but his blunt words hurt like a hot knives.