6

A/N Hey guys guess who's back?!

I'm really sorry for not updating earlier and the answers for the A/N 2:

Three Gils' WON! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

I will be writing that story and it will hopefully be published utill the end of this month or June❤️❤️❤️

Anyways thanks you for reading and please Vote and Comment as always.

Not to the story~

When Sakura woke up it was well into the afternoon, but due to the constant snowing sun was only rising.

Her first thought as she snuggled her pillow was that it was very comfortable and very warm. It took her half minute to realise that it wasn't the exactly an pillow as it let out the soft chuckle that sent the rumbling vibrations underneath her.

Immediately she snapped her eyes open and almost shrieked when she saw her Uncle's amused expression.

"Oji-sama?"

She asked groggily and Akinori answered dryly.

"sleep well?"

Then it hit her like one of Kaguya's Ash Bones.

Oji-sama was her her pillow. The pillow was her Oji-sama. Oji-sama was letting her to use him as her pillow.

Sakura almost passed out from the embarrassment as she groaned and pulled the blanket over her head.

"...sorry..."

Akinori smiled and pried the blankets from her hands, smirking at her red face.

"no need to apologise"

He said as he pulled her in his arms like she weighted nothing, smirk widening at her startled squeak and took her to the bathroom where he proceed to brush her teeth.

Sakura felt like she was going to explode from the embarrassment.

"Oji-sama! I can do these things myself!"

Akinori just rolled his and adjusted her so he had her clinging to him like an koala, her braid dangling down to the floor.

"nonsense. Now open up"

He ordered and pulled the toothbrush up to her lips. Sakura puffed her flushed checks for a while before begrudgingly opening her mouth to let her Uncle gently brush her teeth.

It felt nice.She supposed.

No one treated her so nice.

Well Uchiha did, but their fights for her attention was annoying and she more often than not tried to keep herself away from the. Oh, and now Kaguya did too. Thought, it might be because of their Master Servant relationship and the fact that the Woman was Bat Shit Crazy about having the daughter, but oh well.

All in all it felt good to be spoiled.

But, not by her Oji-sama, it was embarrassing.

While she took the sip of the warm water from the cup her Uncle gave her she wondered if this was what having the loving father felt.

She flushed at the thought as she spat the water out if the faucet and waited for Akinori to wash his own teeth.

She also wondered, just how the hell did he managed to do this all by only one hand. She wasn't that light weight at all.

A/N: she's almost as light as baby foal.

Finally they left bathroom and re-entered Akinori's bedroom.