5

A/N I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, I couldn't find the time to update and the Corona Virus is a pain in the ass, juts when u throught that I could finally have a break from the school, they came up with the Online Classes just WTF?!

Also...

🤣🤣🤣 LOL the comments from the last chapter! Bet a lot of you didn't expect Sakura to actually summon Kaguya did you?

Please comment on who you throught she would summon, I really want to know 😊.

Now to the story!

Sakura tightened her cloak around her and cursed under her breath about the harsh weather's of the Land of Iron.

For the three solid days she had been traveling nonstop from the borders of Grass through the Waterfall and had finally crossed the Iron borders.

Kaguya was besides her hidded in her Dimensional space she could use to not to overwhelm everyone with her solid pure Chakra, throught she wasn't that happy to do so, but she had no choice. Sakura had used one of the Command Seals when she almost revived the God's Tree, but thankfully Sakura stopped her and stopped the dossaster before it actually happened.

After Kaguya calmed down Sakura got to know with her and she was actually very nose person. She only held to much love for the land they lived on and it sometimes blinded her judgement, but they were slowly working on that.

Oyherwose everything was going smoothly, Kaguya actually acted like a mother hen when it came about Sakura, like a mother Sakura always had dreamed off, Kaguya was delighted about that and Sakura in return had even started to call her an endearment in form 'Mama Ya'.

Week after that she set to visit her uncle, Akinori Azai, older half-brother of Kizashi.

Akinori-oji-sama lived in a Iron Land. Well, to say that he lived there was an underestimated fact of a century.

Akinori-oji-sama ruled the Land Of Iron.

Sakura remembered one -and only- time Kizashi took her and Mebuki to visit him.

It was seven years ago and it was his 30th birthday celebration. Sakura spent about week there, at that time she didn't understood who he was to Kizashi and why everyone always whispered and looked at them strangely, but Sakura has alway been sharp minded person.

From the pieces of whispers and silent talks Sakura realised that he was Kizashi was the past Daimyo's illgimate son that decided that he wanted nothing to do with his family and then later had taken on the name of his wife. Haruno.

First time Sakura saw her Oji-sama she was awed.

He had a pale skin, cold ice blue eyes and lond pink hair. Like her own.

Akinori had the aura of knowledge and power around him, he held himself like a real leader and most importantly he didn't looked at Sakura like she was the disappointment, like she should have never been born and unlike her parents he didn't took her like some kind of a bargain object.

To be brought for the highest price and then used as a breeding machine.

No, he looked at her with a curiousness that he tried to hide behind his guarded eyes, like he was trying to solve the world's mistery, like he had never seen a child before.

When the party started had placed her in his lap and held her throught it as other Daimyos', nobles and their heirs gave him their respect.

For the whole seven days and night, she stayed there, he never let her down from his arms.