4

Next time Sakura awoke it was already two days later in the midnight.

Moon's 3/4 was already full. Stomachs was grumbling. Waters were running. Her heart was thobbing and Sakura felt like she hadn't bather or showered in a whole two days.

Which she probably hadn't.

Sakura groaned as she forced herself to stand up.

With a pained grunt Sakura raised her glowing hand up and started to heal her head which hurt like an bitch.

Blood was already dry and scrabbed over the wound.

Sakura sighed blissfully as the pain disappeared and her eye sigh became clearer and clearer.

Instantly she was awestruck as she looked around the cave she was in.

Cave was enormous. Every part of it was covered in a blunt stone -no shit- and it was circular.

Beautiful mix of blue, green and cyan glowed in the most breathtaking lake she had ever seen.

In the middle of the lake, lead to with the thin rocky path, was a little rocky Island with the biggest cherry blossom tree she had ever seen.

It was about 100 feet tall, with the brown thick branches and the luscious pink petals that seemed to glow in the moonlight that descended on it from the circular cut in the ceiling.

Dumbstruck, Sakura carefully made her way to the tree, using her chackra to move over the water where the stones didn't make the path.

As she mowed to the island, it seemed that silver moonlight made the petals glow ethereally.

It was really beautiful and pleasant sight to behold.

The tree was very wide about 10 meter in diameter and it was deepest shade of the brown she had ever seen.

The tree gave out calming feeling. Very old, wise, protective and pleasant.

Just being near it made Sakura wish that she could never leave.

Two feet up from the ground where the wood meet ground, tree was hollowed.

Inside the hollow there was the white Jade box that, no matter the golden varvings and linings, glowed the same color as the moon.

Carefully not to damage the priceless artefacts Sakura took the delicate box out of the hollowed tree with the gentless that she normally wouldn't show

She felt her breath to hitch as she saw what they box stored inside.

Inside was the ivory white horns that strongly reminded Sakura of the bunny ears.

They were jeveled with the clear diamonds, amethysts and golden carvings and inside of it was the sparkling purple gaode that beauty fully bled out into the crystal white color.