3

"you want to take vacation?"

"yes Hokage-sama"

Minato stared at Sakura with wide eyes. She had come in his office exactly one hour after the Chunin Exams had started and asked for two months vacation.

"but why?" Minato couldn't help but ask as he had come to love young pinkete like his own daughter that he didn't had and was concerned at the sudden request.

Sakura sighed and put up the tired face that had gotten blonde Hokage's attention. She smirked inwardly.

Gotcha

"Well you see Hokage-sama-"

"Sakura-chan, please call me Minato"

"as you wish Minato-sama. Well as I was saying, on our last mission it was quite experience that left me little shaken and I was hoping that I could get some time off so that i could rest my mind and get over it, but since it's normal to ninja's, even newbies to experience things like this and -snif- I may be overacting and also Hokage-sama looks like very busy, I will -sniff- go now and don't bother you further-"

" YES YOU CAN HAVE THE VACATION"

Sakura hadn't even finished her sentence when Minato had interfered her with his yell.

"-sniff- R-really?" Sakura looked up to him and Minato felt something to stirl in his heart, struggling to switch on his Doting Father mode on.

"really"

It probably was her eyes as she looked up to him with a near innocent puppy eyes that got her owners approval.

Minato couldn't stand looking at her like that and wanted nothing, but to glompe her to death, but then he would have WHOLE Uchiha clan, her teammates and some of other major clans in Konoha on his ass and he diffinitelly didn't wanted that.

ANBU hidden in the shadows wanted nothing, but to fell over the anime style and bang their weads against the wall. It was clear that girl had used her cuteness to get what she wanted and they somehow respected her for it.

They could see why Uchiha liked her and somehow envied her.

We work so hard and barely get one day rest and she got to get two WHOLE months as the VACANTION... Kami-sama is so unfair...

They all cried with the hidden chibi tears as obvious duo continued their conversation.

"thanks you Minato-sama!"

Sakura beamed up at the man who smiled down at her. He was twitching in his seat to restrain himself from jumping out and pamper her to death.

"you are welcome Sakura-chan"

He grinned and Sakura smiled up to him again.

"ok then. I will be going now and thanks you again!"

"have a good vacation dear"

TIME SKIP

OK so this is what really happened.

When Sakura read that book that Shisui had given her she got really surprised when she got to the part that explained her new mark on the hand it's history.

Someone had decided to prank her hard and she decided to humor them for her own amusement.

So she started to prepare for the 'Summoning Ritual' that could summon the servants.

First she needed to get the artifact and for that she needed to take vacation.

Check

Now she needed to find some old place that had high possibilities to have artifacts and thanks to the old family book she knew exactly where she needed to go.