two

"are you fucking serious?!" chaeyeon removed her phone from her ears after eunbi just screamed suddenly.

"you're hurting my ears." she simply said, eunbi laughed and apolagized.

"but seriously though, she invited you to her wedding?"

"you got that right."

"is she crazy? she knows you're a fucking wedding breaker!"

"exactly what i thought, like what even is her problem?"

the two talked about it for fifteen minutes and chaeyeon decided to hung up because she was getting tired of talking and ranting.

she wondered why sakura invited her in her wedding when they broke up for two years now. chaeyeon already moved on and can face sakura but face her in her wedding day? she can't do that.

she might broke down in tears while watching her past girlfriend walk down the isle.

sakura's wedding day was this friday and she doesn't even plan to go. but half of her friends was going, the japanese was friends with everyone in chaeyeon's group.

"i don't wanna go to that fucking wedding and watch her walk down the isle," she mumbled, imagining sakura and whoever she is marrying, kissing.

she sat on the couch and grabbed her phone, pressing the message app as she looked for sakura's name.

november 18, 2016

SAKURA :
hey, let's break up.

SAKURA :
things aren't working
out, sorry.

that was the last message sakura send her before blocking her.

hearing that her past girlfriend getting married...it just hurts alot you know? what's even worse is that she was invited.

does she really want to rub it in chaeyeon's face that she's finally getting married .

sakura broke her heart, but chaeyeon still loves her with all the pieces.