five

"should i go?"

chaeyeon glanced at the dress she was supposed to wear for sakura's wedding, she didn't want to go. but her friends forced her to.

she was debating whether she should go to the japaneses wedding or not. she looked at her wrist watch that says 1:30pm

she's already late, the wedding already started at 11:00 she wanted to go, but another side of her says not to go if she doesn't want to get hurt.

scratch it, she grabbed the dress and dressed up emmadiately not even wasting more time as she fixed her hair and make up.

she put on her heels and opened the door, quickly walking towards her car she owned, trying not to trip while walking it's way.

she arrived as she slammed (not really) the car door closed, she walked inside the church where sakura and her partner will be announced husband and wife.

walking inside, no one was there.

"hey young lady," a woman called, she turned around and saw a woman alittle taller than her. "what're you doing here?"

she sighed, "i came here for a wedding." the woman raised a brow and chuckled, "the weddings already done an hour ago, you can see that we're already cleaning up."

another faint sigh left her mouth, chaeyeon thanked the lady and left the church with a frown placed in her face.

she was too late.