four

"dude, are you comin' to that wedding?" yujin asked, ironing the dress she's gonna use for sakura's special day.

"you wish," chaeyeon said in an annoyed tone. "and did you just called me dude when i'm clearly older than you?"

yujin shrugged making the older click her tounge, "anyways, after that wedding, we're planning on having a reunion."

removing her attention on her phone, she looked up at yujin that was done ironing her dress as she sat next to the older. "reunion? with the whole group?"

"yeah, who else?" the younger said as she looked down on her lap, avoiding eye contact with chaeyeon, "but...wonyoung kinda invited sakura to come." she mumbled.

"what?!" she snapped, sitting up from her laying position, "are you serious?"

the taller flicked chaeyeon's forehead, "dumbass, sakura is still in the group even if you both are not together."

chaeyeon admits, she's still hurting everytime she hears sakura's name. she hated it how yujin mentioned her name and now she's once again stuck in her mind.

"don't mention her yujin, i don't want to recall any memories of her..." she said, in a weak voice.

now the younger felt bad, she didn't mean to say her name. it did took chaeyeon months to move on, but mentioning her makes the older go back to her past and recall every memory they did for years.

"i'm sorry, i didn't mean to..."

shaking her head, she cracks a smile. but a very weak one, "it's fine, i'm gonna see her in the reunion anyways meaning i'm still going to remember those memories."

chaeyeon doesn't want to miss any reunions with their friends, not even a single one of it. they were the people that she made lots of fun memories with during highschool to collage. even if some of them were in a lower grade than them, they still kept in touch and interacts in lunch time.

"i think i'll pass, i'm busy." lies. she didn't want to see her there.

"can't your job wait?" yujin groaned, "this type of reunion of us being complete only happens once a year."

"i don't know..."

"c'mon unnie, we need to be complete. do it for us." the younger did puppy eyes, chaeyeon chuckled, "fine fine, and don't you do puppy eyes at me again it disgusts me."

"ouch, that hurted my feelings!" the taller gasped drammatically, putting a hand on her chest pretending to be hurt.

it was finally time for chaeyeon to go home, she bid goodbye to yujin and her mother, thanking them for inviting her for dinner.

while she was walking, she was lost in thoughts. chaeyeon was thinking if sakura would attend the reunion or not. last year, the japanese was invited by yuri but she didn't came, the following reunions, she also didn't came.

it made chaeyeon think that sakura might also not attend this years reunion, the japanese always pass so this year she also might pass again.

so the korean thought nothing will go wrong because sakura won't attend.

nothing will go wrong, right?