six

"i can't believe you," eunbi growled, grabbing a pack of balloons from the shop's shelf. "you were just late in that wedding and weren't able to stop the wedding and you just come at me and say that you don't have any interest in sakura anymore?" she glared at chaeyeon beside her that was holding things eunbi buyed for the reunion.

"but it's true though, i just suddenly lost interest."

the older turned towards her, facing her. "well that's bullshit." she said shrugging and continued grabbing diffrent stuffs.

"it's not nice to lie." the older walked towards another section of supplies, "but i really do—"

"i don't know why you just let go of people so easily," eunbi spoked, "and you even wonder why people let's go of the person they love."

eunbi faced chaeyeon with a sad smile forming on her lips, putting a hand on her shoulder. "it's not them who let's you go," she pointed a finger at the dancer, "it's you who let's go."

and that, eunbi payed for the thingd she brought and walked outside with chaeyeon following behind her.

"you better show up to that reunion," eunbi says, turning to her friend with a look. "you know damn well how i've did too much effort for this reunion and if you don't come, your house will be on fire."

the dancer gulped to herself, eunbi was indeed scary. it looks like she doesn't have a choice but go to that stupid reunion. "where will it be held?"

"yena's house, that girl is damn rich."

nodding, they both walked home together like highschool days where they wait for eachother at the schools gate just to walk home together. they've been friends since elementary and have eachothers backs.

"i can still remember that one time when yena and yuri were making out right next to a vending machine and they got a one month detention because they got caught by the principal." chaeyeon chuckled, remembering a memorable memory of their friends.

eunbi laughed, "and that one time when sakura got impatient because you weren't asking her to be your girlfriend so she beated you to it." she held her stomach for her dear life as she earned a slap and glare from the younger.

crossing her arms, chaeyeon glared at her, "i can't believe you just bring up that stupid—" eunbi interrupted her, "hey! it's not stupid, it's funny."

chaeyeon rolled her eyes, "whatever."