Chapter two: Six Months

This is where the story starts, this is where my six months starts counting down. Here's a basic rundown of how month one went:

Month one was the month where my dad moved out. Other than that, everything was normal. School was going well and I had a clique. My clique included Him. For privacy, I won't reveal his name. He is just: Him.

Month one is where he showed some aggression towards me. We were sitting at the lunch table and I was talking with one of my friends about my dad and he stares me down. He looks me dead in the eyes and said,"My mom left when I was three I had to raise myself. Get used to it."
I didn't dare to respond with anything snarky, I didn't dare to respond at all. It seemed liked my problems didn't matter, like they were just meer bumps in the road. Something that wouldn't impact my future and trust with others.

In that moment I felt my face and ears got hot. I wanted to say something but upon opening my mouth no words came out. My face was burning, but I didn't break the stare. I was under his spell, he was intimidating me. Time stopped for a second, all sound was muffled, and all eyes were on me. Say something, god damnit say something!

I couldn't. I closed my mouth and looked at my legs, he had done it once again, he tried to over power me and I let him. All of a sudden, my ambitious spirit was cut and it floated to the ground.

My face and ears cooled down, time started again, and the sound of the others rattled in my brain. This was the feeling of defeat, my walls weren't strong enough.

Also in the month, I was sitting in class and he pulled scissors on me. I didn't take it seriously at first but once he walked away my heart sank and I saw red. I never told anyone until now, I knew they wouldn't believe me.

I get it, he's a bad guy but I couldn't realize it. He did some admirable things. One time we were at lunch once again. Suddenly, a fist fight broke out. My vision went blurry, my face burned, and I began to shake. My breathing was auditable, my face stings and my head begins to body down. My face is on fire, oh god help me I can't feel my face-

Then it stopped. I saw nothing but black empty space and heard nothing but a slight ring. I don't remember how long I was out but all I remember is waking up and seeing him. He had a bottle of water and was  shooing people away from me. I was on the cafeteria floor and my nose had been bleeding. I could tell because there was dried blood on my chin, lips, on his hands, and there was a bloody rag on the ground next to me.

My brain had overloaded and I passed out. He stayed with me on the cafeteria floor after everyone had cleared out. Till this day I am thankful for that.