Chapter five: Red

Before I continue forward, I forgot to mention a very important character. I forgot to mention the love interest. Her name is Red, or at least that's what I call her.

Every good story has a love interest, this story is no different. Red and I have known each other for over a year and for that year I have been totally infatuated with her. This might be a good time to tell you, I am a lesbian.

Whether or not you believe in love, I hope this changes your mind. Love is a chemical imbalance in your brain. Love, as a concept might not be real, but love as a thought is. The fact is, you can die from a broken heart; let me explain:

Love can be transmitted through your body as pain. Love hurts, it can be traumatic and, in turn can kill you. A surge of stress hormones can cause heart muscle failure. So dont under estimate a broken heart because you are also susceptible to one.

When I realized that I was in love with Red, it destroyed my life. She was all that went through my head, I couldn't do anything without her. She was my life and she still kind of is.

I had made the assumption I was going to die of a broken heart. I was in a state where I couldn't do anything, I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, and I didn't talk to anyone. I was grief-stricken for someone who was still alive, I had died in her favor.

It takes two years to fall out of love, as seen clearly I am no where near falling out. My whole life revolves around her.

Being in another relationship is hard for me. I can't give my significant other all of my attention is because all of it is going towards Red. Red and I decided to stay friends. This might not be the best decision on my part, but it keeps me sane. My friends tell me she must have some feelings for me. I never believed that, obviously.