Chapter 14

Y/N POV

~Our flight left at 9 pm and it was a 3-hour flight. We have already been 2 hours on the plane, one more to go. When the plane left I fell asleep on Malina's shoulder, but I kept waking up all the time. I kept having the same dream over and over again. I don't know how to feel about what I was dreaming. Then I checked the time, it was 11: 13 pm and I was so tired so I fell asleep again on Malina's shoulder, who was watching Netflix on her phone. And guess what I had the same dream again.~

DREAM:

~ I was walking through set alone, going to get dressed into my normal clothes because we were wrapped for the day. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around to see him. He then slowly started to lean in and kissed me and I kissed back. When I pulled away I saw Johnny there holding some other girl's hand. I got upset and runoff. ~

END OF DREAM

~ I woke up by Malina shaking me. We had arrived in Vancouver and it was 12:03 am. I was so tired. I couldn't even walk.~

MALINA: Ok girls, let's get our things and then will wait at the gate before going out. 

KITANA: Ok!

AVI: Malina, who is waiting for us?

MALINA: I'm not sure yet. That's why I said we should wait at the gate so I can call and see.

*Y/n fell asleep again*

KITANA: Omg, she's so tired!

AVI: Yes!

*Malina wakes Y/n up*

Y/N: Sorry, I'm just so tired!

MALINA: It's ok, but let's go.

*They take their things and leave the plane. Now they're at the gate*

MALINA: Ok, wait here! I'm calling the director.

AVI: OMG!!

*Avi went running towards a guy*

LOUIS: Hi!

KITANA: Hi! 

LOUIS: You must be Y/n, I'm Louis Hynes!

Y/N: Hi, nice to meet you!

AVI: How come you arrived at the same time as us?

LOUIS: They combined our flight so like this we would arrive at the same time and day.

KITANA: Cool!!

*Y/n was falling asleep and fell to the ground*

AVI: Omg, Y/n!

LOUIS: Are you ok?

Y/N: *standing up* Yes... I'm so tired! 

*Malina walked over to the others*

MALINA: Omg hi Louis!

*They hugged*

LOUIS: Hi!

*Y/n sat down on the floor against a wall*

Y/N: You guys talk about how we get home and I will take a nap.

ALL: *laughing*

*Y/n fell asleep immediately*

MALINA: Ok, so the director told me that we have the hotel booked starting Monday! Because they forgot to change the booking after the change of plans.

KITANA: And where are we going to sleep?

MALINA: They talked to Dylan's mom and will be staying at their house until Monday.