Chapter 17

Y/N POV

- Saturday -

~After what happened yesterday with Dylan I haven't spoken much. I was just alone in his room all the time and reading the script while the other were doing stuff together. Malina came to check on me a couple of times but I wasn't really active at all. I just wanted everything to be over. I miss Johnny and Annie and everyone in general. Right now I'm laying on Dylan's bed just going through a couple of my lines when there was a knock on the door.~

Y/N: Yes?

LOUIS: Can I come in?

Y/N: Sure!

*Louis enters the room and closes the door*

LOUIS: I'm worried about you. What happened yesterday with Dylan?

Y/N: Why don't you ask him?

LOUIS: Because he won't tell me.

Y/N: I just couldn't do it.

LOUIS: Why?

Y/N: Because he is annoying!

LOUIS: But you guys need to make this work.

Y/N: We will eventually or we can act, I mean at we are actors so...

LOUIS: But you can't act all your life.

Y/N: Why not?

LOUIS: It's hard.

Y/N: Well i¡ll try my best. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to the restroom.

*Y/n stands up and leaves. Louis after a few minutes he walks back to the others*

~I actually didn't really have to go to the restroom but I just didn't want to talk to Louis anymore. I just want to be left alone. I walked back to Dylan's room when I heard that Louis left. I laid back down on Dylan's bed and fell asleep. Well at least for a while. I then woke up again and I was facing the wall. I heard Louis and Dylan enter the room, probably to go to bed but they were making a lot of noise.~

Y/N: Can you please keep it quiet?

~When I turned around Dylan had no shirt on and I started blushing and of course, Louis noticed. I turned back around and faced the wall again.~

Y/N: I'm sorry!

DYLAN: Why is it so easy for you to say sorry now and not yesterday.

~Excuse me, who does he think he is. I turned back around and gave him a death stare. Louis watched us.~

Y/N: I only say sorry when I really mean it!

~I actually felt a little bit bad for what I said. Dylan looked at me and I could see the sadness in his eyes and I looked over at Louis and he looked very disappointed with me. I just laid back down and turned around facing once again, the wall.~

- Sunday -

~The morning passed really fast, I decided to hang out with Malina for a little while and explain to her what happened. ~

MALINA: But why did you say that?

Y/N: He just made me mad.

MALINA: I'm going to ask you something but don't get mad.

Y/N: Okay!

MALINA: Why can't you just tell him sorry?

Y/N: I just can't.

MALINA: Why?

~Why? I don't even know anymore. Malina has a point but then when I see Dylan I just can't say it.~