Chapter 18

Y/N POV

- Monday -

~I was kind of nervous about what the director was going to say to us. He seems annoyed but not really. I hope everything's fine.~

DIRECTOR: So... did you guys figure out everything? Are you now okay with each other?

~Dylan and I looked at each other and he looked down. I was just thinking about what to say.~

DIRECTOR: Hello?

DYLAN: I mean...

Y/N: Not really.

DIRECTOR: I figured. But the good thing is that I had a plan B planned.

DYLAN: And what is it if I may ask?

DIRECTOR: I'll tell you guys after the photoshoot, I just have to make some phone calls and then it'll be set.

*Dylan and Y/n look at each other confused and nodded*

~Dylan started walking away and I just followed him because we were going to the same place. I saw Malina and Louis dressed up as Klaus and Violet and Kitana was getting her hair done. Avi was also dressed as Isadora so it was just me and Dylan. We entered and saw our clothes and there were three dressing rooms, we both grabbed our clothes and got changed. After getting dressed in our clothes we started getting our hair and make-up done. Dylan and I kept looking at each other and quickly looking away. I'm so confused at what the director said, what's the plan B supposed to be? ~

*Skip 15 minutes*

~As soon as we were done, we walked over to the others, who were already taking pictures. A man came up to me and Dylan and led us to another room where we took some individual pictures in different poses. When we were done it was time for group pictures. ~

ASHLEY: For the group pictures, I would like to have Violet and Louis first. Then with Carmelita.

~Ashley took some pictures of Malina and Louis and then with them and Kitana. Avi and I were just talking while Dylan was just there, without doing anything. Then Ashley called us over. ~

ASHLEY: Malina and Louis you guys go get ready into your next clothes and I would like pictures of Carmelita with Claudia. Carmelita has to be looking happy and Claudia with a fake smile.

~Kitana and I did what Ashley said while she took some pictures of us. I wonder what my relationship will be with Carmelita in the 4th season. When we were done, Ashley told me to go get changed into my next dress, which is the broken one from last time, while she took pictures of Carmelita with Isadora and Duncan. As soon as I was done changing I walked over to them and Malina and Louis were already there. ~

ASHLEY: Okay now I need some pictures of Duncan and Claudia holding hands.

Y/N: Wait holding hands?

ASHLEY: Yes!

~Dylan and I looked at each other and walked over. I just stood there frozen and then I felt him slowly intertwining our hands. I looked over at him and then at Ashley. She told us some poses and we did them. I couldn't help but notice that Dylan has really soft hands and at some points I found myself staring down at our hands. I had this weird feeling appear in my stomach and I was confused. Ashley then told us to do the next pose which was him with his arm around me. As soon as his hand left mine, I felt cold but he then placed his arm around my waist pulling me close to him. I just looked up at him in amusement. What is happening to me? After we finished taking our pictures and Ashley said that Avi has to join. I felt Dylan's grip on my waist disappear and I felt cold again. We took some more pictures and then it was finally Malina, Louis and I and then all of us had to take pictures together. We had actually a lot of fun. But there's one thing that didn't leave my mind, his touch. I don't know why but I couldn't get it out of my mind. I kept looking over at him and at one point I could Malina looking over at me with a facial expression I couldn't quite read, so I just shrugged it off. ~

ASHLEY: Guys thank you so much for the pictures and for being so patient. I will see you all again soon, I still don't know exactly when but they'll let you guys know. You can now go and change. Thanks again.

~And with that Avi, Dylan, and I walked over to our cabin and got changed. Dylan at some point texted her mom to come to pick us up. When we were about to exit the cabin, the director was right there looking for Dylan and I. ~

DIRECTOR: Y/n and Dylan please can you come with me, we have to talk again.

*Dylan and Y/n followed the director to the room they talked before*

~When Dylan and I left the cabin I could feel Malina's eyes on me, so I looked over and I was right, she was looking at me again with a confused face, I looked at her the same way because I don't know what the director is going to tell us. Then we turned right and walked into the room where we were before and sat down. ~

DIRECTOR: You may be wondering what plan B is right?

*Dylan and Y/n look at each other before nodding. *

DIRECTOR: Well I talked to some people and know I can finally tell you what we'll do.

*They both nod*

DIRECTOR: So as you may know Dylan, today Malina, Avi, Louis, and Y/n are going to their hotel, meaning they won't be staying with you anymore.

DYLAN: I know, I remember. I mean Y/n was really happy about that.

~Omg why does he have to say that, I mean yes I'm happy but still, the director looked at me in a some way mad expression. I just hate Dylan right now. ~

DIRECTOR: Well, I talked to your mom and to the hotel manager and you guys will be sharing a room at the hotel, so you guys can get along and make everything work.

Y/N: Wait is this for real?

DIRECTOR: Yes Y/n it's for real.

DYLAN: But I don't even have my things packed.

DIRECTOR: Don't worry about that, your mom did that for you.

DYLAN: But -

*The director interrupted Dylan*

DIRECTOR: No more buts and you may go now! Dylan your mom must already be here with all the luggage ready to take you to the hotel.

*The director stood up and so did Dylan and Y/n they all walked out of the room and walked to the others. Dylan's mom was already there talking to everyone. *

MRS.KINGWELL: Ready to go guys?

MALINA: Yes!

LOUIS: Yes!

AVI: Yes!

KITANA: Yes!

*Y/n and Dylan nodded and looked at the grown frowning*

~I can't believe this. Now I have to share a hotel room with him after being in his house in his room for a weekend. This can't be happening right now. ~

* Skip time to the hotel.*

~Malina and Louis were sharing a room and were already checked in in room 221. When Malina and the others found out that Dylan was staying in the hotel with us, more specifically with me, she freaked out, but she was somehow happy. Avi and Kitana just finished checking in and they started walking away to their room which was 222. Dylan and I walked over to the receptionist. She started asking for documentation and some other stuff. When she was done, she told us our room was 228. She gave us the room key and Dyland and I both went to grab it and our hands touched once again. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. We just stood like that for about 5 seconds and this feeling I had before was appearing again. I then pulled away, letting him grab the key and we started walking away to the elevator. What is this feeling?~

--------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry I took so long to update, but here you have the new chapter.
I promise I will try to update more frequently.
I hope you like this chapter.
What is Y/n feeling?
~C🦋