Chapter 14

Magnus caresses Alec's body with his lips, kissed him, sucked on his tongue until Alec whimpered needy and begged for more, much more. Magnus made himself comfortable between Alec's legs and divided them, Alec opened for him like the flower reached the sun and Magnus carefully slid in and burried himself inside of his Alexander. The feeling was like a hurricane for Alec and he groaned, his voice went hoarse. Magnus started to move slowly to tease him and Alec whimpered "please..harder", Magnus tugged on Alec's earlobe and whispered "I love you, more than anyone" then he pulled almost all the way out, "I love- AHHHH" Screamed Alec when Magnus thrusted back in, then he started to move his hips and slamming against Alec, abusing his sweet spot, his magic surrounded Alec muscled and Alec was lost, he didn't even knew where he was. The feeling was too overwhelming, Magnus thrusted constantly and they breathed into each others mouths. The bed squeezed under them as if it was about to break and slammed against the wall. Alec moans were heard in the whole red room and Magnus kissed him sloppy, losing every scene of time. Magnus groaned in his ear "who.do.you.belong.to" every word with each powerful thrust, "ahhh you..you only you", Magnus bit on his shoulder and Alec whimpered "M-Magnus..ahh..by the angel..I want to see you..eyes..your mark ahhhh", Magnus removed the blindfold from Alec and the boy faced glowing cat eyes that were focused on him and he was about to come "so fucking hot", Magnus started to move faster and held Alec by his hips, Alec felt Magnus than ever before, they were literally melting together, he rolled his eyes "ahh" it's wasn't even a scream because his voice was broken, "I love you my beautiful, begging Alexander" moaned Magnus and they both fell apart. Magnus gaze went while and the glass beside them broke from his wave of magic. The warlock covered Alec and loosened his handcuffs. Then he pulled out and layed beside him. Alec's hands fell limb beside him. Magnus gained his breath and Alec brushed over his hair "Oh god, you were never so deep", he brought Alec's hands in his and healed almost bleeding marks on his hands from the handcuffs.