Chapter 32

Alec looked at Magnus while undress himself, and showing his naked body to the love of his life. Magnus licked his lips and wanted to nip and bite over Alecs abs but the man just smirked and pushed Magnus to himself and putting his knees on Alecs shoulders. Magnus gaze was wild and he slipped nearer to feel Alecs erection on his entrance. Alec started to kiss Magnus legs softly, biting, teasing him, Magnus breathing went faster "please..i need you..so bad, please", Alec brushed over magnus hair softly "who I am who deny you something" then he pushed in and burried himself inside his lover. Both moaned and Alec started to move inside Magnus tightness, it took him only two thrusts to he inside of Magnus fully because of this angle. Magnus wad completely on his charge, tied up and helpless, his knees on Alecs shoulders and his mind all foggy, lost in his pleasure. Alecs thrusts started to be more faster and he burried his fingers in Magnus hips to constantly meet his sweet spot and keep his hips in pace. Magnus was screaming in different languages, whimpering for more and more. Alec threw his head back and felt the heat in his stomach, he was close. Then their eyes met and they came both at once. Alec collapsed on Magnus and freed his knees from his shoulders. Both were sweating and gasping for air. Then he untied his hands and raised him up to bring him to their bedroom. They layed on the bed and Magnus, too fucked it say something, just cuddled Alec. The shadowhunter kissed his forehead "you're perfect, I love you so much", "mhh", Alec giggled "Thank you for this date, I appreciate that even if everything goes crazy, we still have time for us", "i can't live without you" said Magnus and kissed Alecs heart "you're my everything", "and you're mine".