Chapter 37

Alec cried too but he smiled sadly and brushed over Magnus hair "loving you is a honour for me but I have to let you go..because I love you, I can't do to you what Jace did to me.." he gasped trough his tears "you need to go..for me". Magnus sobbed "please don't", Alec stood up and kissed his temple "god, I love you so much and I will hate myself for this but I need to let you go, because I love you", Magnus lowered his head and let his tears fall. He didn't looked how Alec quickly dressed up and brushed over Magnus hair. Then he layed his door keys in his palm and kissed his fingers "Goodbye my only love" then he closed the door behind him. Magnus just sat there and starred at the keys. His tears won't stop coming. It felt like someone tortured him. Alec leaned back on a wall in the alley and held on his heart. It hurt so much but he didn't wanted Magnus to feel the same. He wanted Magnus to be free of pain. Alec sampled at the institute and crushed into his room. His head was spinning and he felt his panic attack coming. "Alec!" He heard Clary behind him and the girl lowered to him "Oh my god, what happened?", Alec was crying even more and Clary wrapped her arms around him "Oh no, tell me what's wrong?", "I broke up with Magnus", "What??? But why?", "Because I'm gonna die soon". Clary let go of him and looked into his eyes "What are you talking about?", Alec swallowed "Clary..when Jace died..a part of me died as well..literally, i have a heart disease and I can suffer from a heart attack every minute, I broke up with Magnus because I didn't wanted him to watch all this", Clary looked shocked "Alec.." she whispered weakly "I've lost Jace..I can't lose you too", Alec brushed over her cheek "I'm so sorry Fray", she jumped into his arms "no no no, that can't happening, please no", he stocked her hair and cried too, his heart started to hurt and he layed down "i don't wanna leave you ether, you are my little sister", she smiled sadly. When she left to let him sleep, of course he couldn't sleep. His rune bleed and Alec just wished with a wet cloth over it. He tried not to think about Magnus. But he couldn't help himself. A part of his heart was with him.