home sweet home ✥︎ m'baku

nya spent the entire day cleaning around the house. it was quiet and peaceful without her boyfriend. she missed him so much. he'd been gone all day running errands. she had no idea when he'd be back but she was ready to see him.

she was currently cleaning the kitchen. this was pretty much apart of her everyday routine. her and m'baku are both clean freaks which works out in both of their favors.

the house smelled like cool crisp vanilla brown sugar, his favorite scent. nya heard the door open.

"i'm home." she heard that soothing african accent which made her flash a smile.

nya announced, "i'm in here!"

she soon felt a pair of strong, muscular arms wrap around her waist. his expensive cologne clogged her nose up in a good way. he held her tightly which made her smile even harder.

"hi my love." he said before leaning in to kiss her cheek. she chuckled happily, "hey." she continued cleaning up.

he spoke up, "hey look at me." he turned her around looking into her beautiful eyes. her boyfriend then picked her up and sat her on the kitchen counter making her gasp.

he just stared at her effortlessly making her cheeks turn rosy red. "what?" she giggled as she wrapped her exposed legs around his waist.

he flashed a smile, "i just missed you. that's all." he commented before kissing her forehead. nya loves when m'baku is affectionate. she gets treated like this everyday and never ever gets tired of it.

he leaned in and kissed her. their soft lips connected with each other's. sparks were everywhere as always. they both broke away from the kiss and smiled at each other.

"let's do something." nya mentioned while wrapping hers legs around his waist. he smirked, "like what?"

nya smiled before crashing her lips against his. they both kissed each other passionately. he pulled her closer to him not leaving any space between them. he put one of his hands onto her soft cheek deepening the kiss.

he then moved his plump lips down to her neck. at first he left soft kisses but he soon started to suck on her neck. she tilted her head back giving him more access. love marks were scattered all over her neck but she didn't mind at all.

"let's go to the bed room." he suggested while giving her a million pecks on her neck.

nya said, "we've never done it in the kitchen." she said. he looked at her and chuckled, "that's very unsanitary my love."

"it was worth a shot." she grinned.

m'baku ended up taking her up to the bedroom where they finished their session. after that, the two showered, and ended up cuddling and watching movies for the rest of the day.

this is so bad ya'll. 😭 i'm so sorry this short. please forgive me. these imagines are all crappy but i'm trying. t'challa imagine is coming up soon.

thanks for reading. please comment your thoughts and votes! thanks!!!