surprise ✥︎ m'baku

nya came in the house without saying a word. she sling her bag on the rack and walked upstairs. nya had a long, tiring day at work. she was ready to take a shower and then go to sleep.

for the past few weeks, nya has been completely drained. her job has been taking a toll on her and m'baku has slowly started noticing.

when nya entered the room, she sighed as she took her earrings. "hey love." she heard m'baku say. she didn't even turn around.

"hey." she said in a groggy tone. he walked up to her making her turn around to face him. his tall figure made it look like he was towering over her.

he pressed his lips onto her forehead. this made her feel loved and appreciated even though she didn't show it with her actions.

she walked past him but he quickly grabbed one of her hands making her stop. she gave him a confused expression. "what?" she asked

he pulled out two passports making her rub her eyes. "what do we need those for?"

"vacation." m'baku simply stated. she quickly raised an eyebrow, "where are we going?"

"we are going to the Bahamas." he said making her eyes widened. "really?" she asked with a shocked voice. he nodded making a smile slowly appear on her face.

he smiled, "there's that beautiful smile i've been hoping to see." he gave her a peck on the lips. "everything's already packed downstairs."

nya was surprised to hear that because she's
normally the one to do that kind of stuff. she didn't dare ask him if he forgot anything because she trusted him enough to get all of the essentials they needed.

"do you want to take a shower before we get on the plane?" he asked and she quickly nodded making him chuckle. she quickly ran into the bathroom and closed the door.

she quickly stripped out of her clothes, turned the water on and got in. the shower ended up doing her justice. she felt ten times better after getting out.

she threw on some undergarments along with one of m'baku shirts and a pair of his sweatpants. she left her wet hair alone to dry. she headed downstairs to see m'baku entering the house. he was grabbing their bags putting them in the car.

before grabbing the last one he looked at her and asked, "are you ready?" she smiled and nodded her head. the two headed outside.

being the gentleman m'baku is he opened the door for nya. the two then headed to the airport which was a drive since they live in the mountains. nya smiled at the fact that they were going to the Bahamas.

she smiled at the fact that he remembered. that was nya's favorite place of all time. the Bahamas is where she normally goes to get away. when she goes there, she relaxes and doesn't have to
worth about a single thing.

she felt m'baku's hand touch hers which made her look over at him. she didn't say a word, just smiled and held it as happy as ever.

alright it's official

alright it's official. this is really crappy.🥺 but hey it's an imagine. a t'challa one will be up soon.

thanks so much for four hundred reads. you guys are amazing. i appreciate each and every single one of you who are reading this book. love you all!

please don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts and opinions.

oh and i might change the cover of this book. do you guys like it? if you do then i'll keep it! please comment and let me know.